Chapter 3- misson

More characters 👆🏾
Ace POV
Wassupp y'all my name Omar but you can call me Ace. I'm 21 with light brown eyes , honey dark brown skin with big lips and I stand at 5'11. I move back to South Carolina after a few years of training with my pops and homeboy icy.

See I took after my pop with this drug shit and should stop it was all I know. Today me and icy had to be recruited to my pops partner devin because pop is no longer gone be in the game he got to old for it he said.

Waiting outside but the a big ass tree I just been talking to icy. " where these niggas at I ready to get to over with and make this money " icy said . I chuckled while smoking a blunt .

Few second later a big truck pulled up and 4 people got out . A big guy who I believe to be devin , two tall niggas and a girl who I could barley see . One of the niggas been on her close they must been together.

They walk up to me and icy. " hello I'm Devin and this is my son Damari " Damari nod his head . " my daughter Jalayah " . " it's lay " she said quick . She was beautiful and bad asf I mean shit she can't be no trapper.

I look her up and down taking her beauty in and saw her gun in her hand I chuckled. " and this his javon one of my workers " . " sup " he said looking me up and down.

" I'm Omar but you can call me Ace and this my homeboy Icy " I said while looking at all them . " well your pops told me a lot about you I just wanna see how good you are before I let you in " he snap his finger and the two guy walk back to the truck and brought out a duffle bag. " first let's see how fast you can count money I'll give you each 3 stack and see if can beat my daughter time or one of my other workers time" .

Lay laugh while leaning against my car . Javon had us each 3 stack " ready set go " devin deep voice said. " done  10 thousand , 30 thousand and 15 thousand " I said . " the time lay " devin said looking at her she look at me and back at her pops " he made it to 2 minutes " devin chuckled " you beat my other worker time but not hers " she chuckled while looking at me . " done 20 thousand, 5 thousand and 40 thousand " icy said looking at devin .

" he did 5 minutes and 2 second " lay said looking at her pops . " good if y'all can count good I believe you can bag right to " he ask us . " yeah we know how to " we both said .  " excellent see y'all tomorrow around 7 am sharp I'll text you the address let go y'all "

Lay looked me up and down before getting off my car walking to the big truck . The javon boy keep his eyes on her and look at me with a mug . I chuckled he act like I touch her or something. " good back to this money " icy said . " nigga shut up and let's go " I said while getting in the car .
.
.
Next day
Javon POV
Walking into the trap I saw lay so I went and sat by her in the smoke room. She been rolling up a blunt and looked to focus . " wassupp lay " I said sitting by her " what poppin jay " she said while lighting the blunt pulling to her lips and pull .

Damn she so sexy " your pop done call everybody so they can meet the new recruits " I did air quotes . " jay stop being petty and you don't remember Ace " she said while passing the blunt to me . I pulled on it and just been thinking and it hit me she used to have a crush on that nigga in high school .

I already didn't like the way he had look at her yesterday not this shit . " yeah so what that got to do with anything " she rolled her eyes " I was just saying " she took the blunt back and looked at the door .

Walked in Ace and Icy on time . These niggas better be on they best behavior or I taking they life . Devin walk down stairs from his office " you made it on time to " he check his watch . "Let's get to business" he said.

Devin POV
the recruits walked in on time I liked that ." Everybody in the meeting room asap " I said . The all run beside my big head daughter I chuckled. Walking up to the head of the table . " lay baby girl shows them where they sit " she look at me and rolled her eye showing them where to go and walked back to head and sit by me .

"so y'all these are the the recruits Ace and Icy " I said . Everybody looked at them . " lay introduce the people " she got up " so everybody you know here have a job if you didn't know I'm one of our hit man we have 4 it's me javon , jerry and clay plus my Bestfriend mani once and a whole , the rest of trappers on the streets sealing that my brother Dee, tay , quan , snoop , and mike that at This trap house we have 5 and one underground you understand " she said looking at them .

" Yeaah we got it " Ace said licking his lips . " good not what did y'all do before you got here " she said .

" I used to bag and cut dope and seal " said icy . " I was a trapper and the hit man"  Ace said. " well  Icy you with stay with my brother Dee and when we go on missions Ace you can come with us sometimes when you not on the block  and don't question my leadership either got it " she said with a death stare . " yeah we got it be " I was impressed of the way she took over might leave the business to her instead her brother.

Lay POV
after talking with the new recruits I went back to smoking my blunt because I was stressed with this talk with these fools.

Inhaling the blunt I heared someone enter the room I grab my gun and point it at who ever." Aye chill it just me Ma " Ace deep smooth voice said . I still had a little crush on him but I had to put it the side niggas are distractions. " what you want " I put my gun down and continue smoking . " just to talk because you almost chew my head off in there" he said while laughing.

" well I don't play and show no mercy I don't care who you are " I said look up passing him the blunt . He took it and pulled " yeah i feel you on that " he just stared at me . " why you staring " I ask . " it just that I never met a girl as savage as you and beautiful at that " he said with a smirk . I hide my blush . " ion like other girls ya feel me b " i said while leaning back . " I kno.." before he finish javon walked in .

" What's going on in here " he asking sitting across from Ace by me . " just talking b " Ace smirk . Javon look at both of us and said " oh " .

" y'all two together or something " Ace asking looking at both us. Javon was about to say something but I stop him " nah he just my Bestfriend and partner ya feel me " I said looking at Ace . " oh I see we'll I would like to do some trading soon so when do that start " he looked at javon .

" give me your phone I'll put my number in so we can train in 2 days but other then that you'll be on the streets ight " I said . He hand me his iphone 7plus and i gave him my iPhone 8 Plus . " bet see you later lay oh and Jason " I bust out laughing. " it's javon nigga " jay said all mad and shit .