Chapter 14

Lay POV

Watching this bitch through the window my blood boil just thinking of what she did to me. Still can't believe this bitch tried to kill me over my man .HaHa dumb bitch .

"What we waiting on " mani said holding a tight grip on her gun.

" nothing y'all ready " everybody nod " Ace, Icy , jay and quan you take the back , Nae , chay and Tay take the sides and Lexie mani y'all with me head out "

We jump out the truck and head to our stops. I unlocked the front door with my hair clip and sneak behind ke and hit her with my gun .

" tie her up " I told lexie . Mani and Lexie drag her to the living to see that the rest already had Miya , A and her girlfriend tie up.

I smirked at them all before sitting in front of them. The fear and anger on their faces brought me joy.

" well well well look who we have here " I smirked at them.

" if you gone kill us gone head and do it bitch" A said.

" she ain't gone do shit " ke said

Slap

Mani slap the fuck out of her. " watch who the fuck y'all calling a bitch ion play about that one" Mani said piss off.

" look Lay I am sorry fo" I put my hand up to stop Miya.

"What's funny is I always knew you been a snake seen we been friends I thought I just gave you a chance " I said getting up .

"I protected you" I started punching her when a finished every sentence.

" I always had your back" punch

"I had fucking put our differences aside when killed my fucking brother first love because of your stupid ass jealously " I took out my knife of slice her face .

" ahh" she scream in pain. " I'm sorry Lay about everything i didn't mean to do any of it I let these two get in my head" Miya said crying .

" bitch don't put shit on me with your weak ass" A said.

" come on now A we all know you was jealous of Lay because Chay told you she loved her more than you" Miya stop crying and rolling her eyes at A.

What the fuck I thought . Everybody turn their heads to Chay looking confused.

" what the fuck is she talking about Chay" Mani said .

Chay look scared and nervous. It was quite for a few seconds till Lexie speak.

" I fucking knew she been a snake she caused all this drama let kill all them shit"

" no I didn't see umm " she paused " okay I am secretly in love with you Lay I always have been thought out our whole friendship and when we stop being friends I flipped out and started dating A more serious to forget about you but we became friends again after and I slip up and told her that I loved you more and she got mad that why y'all fought back then " Chay said crying .

" okay so your in love with me awell " I said not seeing the point .

" that's not all tell her everything Chay " Miya said.

" shut the fuck up miya " A said.

" no ima say it because ion scared of this bitch " ke said .

" after you and A fought Chay came back to her house crying saying how sorry she is because it got that far and how she still have love for A and said that at the end of the day her loyalty is with us because she know you would never love her like she loves you plus once a week she come over to chill with us and gossip out y'all, she tells us everything" ke said laughing