Chapter 2 A Middle School Story

Bunny POV

A soon as I got Blitz was right at the door waiting like every morning.

"Had me waiting for you, again," he smirked

"Shut up," I laughed. Blitz was my childhood friend, and we've grown close. He means a lot to me. Boomer and Bubbles grew closer to each other. Blossom and Buttercup stand Brick and Butch for our sake.

"Hi Bunny," Robin smiled

"Morning Robin," I smiled

Boomer POV

"And 3 2 1...

"I made it!" Bubbles said out of breath

"Made it fifteen minutes to spare, new record," I laughed. She didn't look that happy, thought she never is when I pick on her for being late.

"Why is there a bandaid in your forehead?" she asked

"Brick kicked me in the head," I said

"That hard?"

"Remember when you kicked me in Kindergarten? Brick hit the exact same spot."

"Ouch."

"I'm fine, seeing the most beautiful girl everyday takes the pain away," I smiled and she blushed.

"Hi Boomy," Princess swooned. Not again "Bubbles-Kun."

"Why do you refer to me as a boy?" Bubbles sighed "You go to Tokyo for one summer."

"Anyway, I was wondering. Boomer if your not busy later."

I gave Bubbles that look saying "Help Me!"

"Me and Boomy are actually going to the movies later," Bubbles lied

"Hmpf," she stuck up her nose. Studying our faces she got a big grin. "Why don't you kiss him?"

"I'm sorry what?" Bubbles said in surprise

"Kiss, you to are obviously dating," she grinned.

I wanted to kiss Bubbles since second grade but not like this! Seriously Princess! Before I could speak, Bubbles kissed my lips. I felt two arms snake around my neck.

Bubbles pulled away blushing just like me. "There will you leave us alone now."

Princess's face was like she couldn't believe what just happened either.

"O-Okay," She stammered and left. Finally with her gone, I was okay to faint. With the widest grin on my face, I laid on the ground.

"Boomer?" Bubbles asked

"I'm fine," I rubbed the back of my head.

Buttercup POV

"Made it!"

"Only seven minutes till the bell rings," Butch stood at the door "Blossom asked me to make sure you got here."

"What's she paying you?"

"Five bucks," he smirked.

" Right, you don't do things for free."

I past my little sister with Boomer as always since second grade. And my baby sister with Blitz like always since kindergarten. Robin with her boy, Mitch. Everything seemed normal. Wait, I stopped walking. It's quirt in here. Too quiet.
Whoosh
Whoosh
Whoosh

I did three back flips dodging four balloons.

"Nice flips Utonium," Jase smirked

"Not bad Randalls," I smiled "You either Mitchelson."

"I try," Mitch laughed. He threw another one but I ducked and it hit Mr.Lanson.

"Mitchelson!"

"Shit," he cursed and ran.

"Idiots," I rolled my eyes

Brick POV

I slipped on the wet water on the ground.

"Every goddamn day," I mumbled. Smart enough to tie my jacket around me.

"Need help?" Blossom smiled holding out her hand

I looked around. "Me?"

"Who else?" she giggled

" What kind of trick is this?" I asked

"Brick, you sit there any longer your pants will get wet," she smiled. I took her hand and stood of.

"Why did you help me?" I asked

" Seemed like a nice thing to do," she said "Bye."

I will never understand her.