Chapter 35 Questions Asked with No Answer

Brick POV

Brick......

"Who's there!?" I yelled. All night I hear a creepy voice calling my name. Waking me up at like three. "Great, now I'm wide awake."

Who was that girl? Why did call me Worthless Boy? Why was she on the roof anyway?

"She's dying and you need to enjoy the time you have with her. Once it's it's gone."

"You think, well said, she purposely drank poison."

"How did you know about that," I asked myself. Maybe she's with HIM. Or just some nosy girl.

Violet POV

Ug I always hated this room. Still I need somewhere to sleep for tonight. I wonder if the boys are doing okay, he's probably wondering why I don't visit them. Well I can't without getting you guys caught. Oppressor Plutonium would have my ass on a silver platter.

"I wonder how Worthless Boy is," I giggled to myself. "Probably awake like trying to fix things. hmm, I just make them worst for everybody."

If I don't Berserk's special burn of my arm, I could be dead. How do I get back to Townsville though? HER.

"Perfect," I purred

Blossom POV

The clock on my desk is sorta like a timer counting down on my life now. I remember all day Brick didn't talk to me. When we were kids Blitz told me it's because Brick can't find the right way to say anything.

"Here you go Bloss," Brick handed me the cup and took a sip from his. I felt a sharp pain in my side and the cup slipped out my hand. Brick looked at it with wide eyes and me.

"Um, j-just a little clumsy today," I smiled like nothings wrong.

Even though I could hear him outside my door crying.

There has to be someway to fix this! Like an antidote, something! Not just for me, them. I just can lie in this bed, for the rest of the summer. I can feel myself being slowly eaten away. Like everyday, a little piece of me is dying. Three weeks to live.

I wandered down the hallway. Bubbles wasn't in her room, and Boomer sat rubbing his head in the chair. Bunny was crying and Blitz has her in his arms. Buttercup was just sitting in the bed, I couldn't even see her eyes, but the tears rolling down her face. Bubbles walked out of the bathroom with puffy red eyes, she past me like I was a ghost in the dark hallway.

I heard one knock on the door and hurried to it. Brick was standing there with a blanket and pillow.

"Brick?" I asked when I was ten

"Yeah, where's Boomer and Blitz?" he asked kinda getting red.

"Bubbles! Bunny!" I yelled

"Hold on Bossy!" Bunny yelled

"I'll show you Bossy!" I tried running upstairs but I was in my socks and slipped.

" Are you okay Blossom?" Brick asked.

" Yeah," I tried wiping the tears from my eyes. He flew upstairs got a bandage to put on my knee.

"Thank Brick," I smiled when they left. I kissed him on his cheek, just for his face to go more red.

"B-Bloss, w-why aren't you in bed, asleep?" he said full of concern.

"I was going ask you the same," I leaned against the door frame.

"I couldn't sleep there. It was weird feeling," he looked down.

"Fine," I yawned "Couch is right there."

"Blossom," he stopped when I got to the first step. Hesitating to say anything. "Goodnight."

"Still haven't been able to find the right way to say anything?" I said walking up and at the stop. It's kinda sad, I hoped he matured.

Brick POV

The name Worthless Boy came back to me. It started to become clear what she really meant by all that.

What's wrong with me?