Chapter 14 Blitz's Girlfriend

Blitz POV

How long is Boomer going to stay inside? He hasn't left in a week. Summer won't last forever. Formally leaving the house I saw Bunny crash right into the side walk.

"Bunny!"

"Do you have any idea how much I paid for this skirt!" she yelled sending a punch into Snake's face. After the fight she saw me on the sidewalk smiling.

"You saw that?" she blushed

"Um, just from yo yelling about your skirt," I smirked. She smoked and rolled her eyes.

"See ya," Bubbles waved

"Do you know what's up with Boomer and Bubbles," she asked

"No, He hasn't left the house in a week," I said. "What got her so mad?"

"All she's says is that she's never talking to "him" ever again," Bunny said

Later That Day 7:00

Meet me on top of city hall- PM$

"PM$?" Butch asked

"I dunno," I shrugged

"Well whoever it is, be prepared," Brick said. I nodded and left.

"Princess?" I asked

"Hello Blitzy-kun," she smiled

"That makes since now," I sighed "What is it?"

"You love your girlfriend right?" she evilly smiled

"Of course," I said.

"How much exactly?" she asked "To save her? Put your life in danger? Die for her?"

"What are you saying?"

"I have a deal, see there is someone who wants to kill Bunny." my eyes widen. "I can convince them not to but. Like everything it comes at a price. Dump her."

"What?"

"You heard me, dump her. Break up with her. Crush her heart. And then your mine."

"You're crazy!"

"Fine then let her die."

"Wait!" I yelled "You promise she'll be okay."

"Would I lie to you," she held her hand out

"Fine," I shook her hand. Then I squeezed it tighter maker her wince. "Don't get any ideas. I'm doing this cause I love her, not you."