Chapter 23 Date part 3

Bubbles POV

After Buttercup left Boomy took me to the movies. I didn't want to go, but I didn't want to stay home either. When I got there popcorn cost highway murder. I could of popped popcorn at home like Buttercup does.

"Hi Boomy-Kun!" a girl cheered. Julie Smith. If my head didn't explode. "Boomy ready for our date?"

"What date?" he asked

"Yeah Julie, what date?" I asked

"The one we discussed at the beach silly," she smiled

"You mean where you purposely kissed me at the beach in front of my girlfriend?" he growled

"I think you should leave Julie,' I said

"Why so this cutie can be with a copy catter?" She said

"Copy! Of what!?"

"I was the cute little one with blue eyes and blond hair!"

"I can't control how I was born-

"No sweetie you weren't born, your daddy mixed some crap in a bowl. You were created. He must of added bitchy blond in there."

"Oh shit," someone said

"Blond girl smack down," another said

"Well at least I can say my dad made a living," I snapped

"Bubbles," Boomer looked at me. I took a deep breath and we kept walking.

"Well at least mine is alive."

"Shit," Boomer cursed

Tears running down my face I turned around, blue flames in my hands.

"Perfect," she smirked. The bracelet she had transformed her to a golden armor. "Oh orphan girl let's take this outside."

Boomer POV

Why? Why do they have to start fights with her. Bubbles goes insane when she gets pissed off.

"We call it Bubblevicious," Blossom said "You'll know cause she becomes pretty aggressive. And her eyes go a dark blue."

She was able to beat Mojo. She could kill Julie!

Bubblevicious POV

I punched the armor again crashing into the trees. He grabbed my ponytails and slung me in the air. The shattered glass on a building pierced my back. I wasn't giving in.

Julie POV

She's crazy. Princess! This girl can kill me!

"Armor level 75%."

"What?! What is this Iron Man! You can't give up she could kill me!"

"Sounds like a personal problem," Princess's voice came over.

"Help me!"

"These are Powerpuff Girls, you knew what you were getting in to. Even if it is the blond."

"You sick twisted bitch."

"Ain't I," she giggled and hung up. This bitch. Bubbles smacked a semi into the armor.

"Armor level 58%."

Every time she hit it the numbers shrunk. I'm screwed.

"Armor level 5%."

She broke through the glass and held me by my shirt.

Bubblevicious POV

Her eyes filled with sorrow and fear. I couldn't do it. My eyes turned back to normal. Walking back to the theater I dropped on my knees, crying.

"Daddy," I cried "Professor."

"I'm always here Bubbles," I heard but when I looked up I only saw Boomer holding his hand out.

"Bubbles-

I jumped up and hugged him."Boomer."