Chapter 13 Butch's Love

"Didn't you hear me? I can't tell you!"

This is irritating me now.

"Butch, just tell me," I said more quieter

"No! I can't!"

"Butch!" I yelled. I was so mad I was ready to walk away. Idiot! "Fine! Don't tell me, don't ever talk to me again!" I only got a few steps away from him.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH?! I KNOW I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND! I YELLED CAUSE I WANT TO BE! THAT IS WHY I'M SO PROTECTIVE OF YOU! YOU REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME AND I LIKE YOU A LOT! I LOVE YOU BUTTERCUP!!!"

I blushed bright red, a lot. He likes me? He loves me? My heart skipped a beat. I was so embarrassed to even look him in the eye. I heard a loud crack of thunder.

Bubbles POV

"If it's gonna rain on them, I'm go in to cry and die of a heart attack happily," I said

Buttercup POV

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms round his neck.

"You're going to get sick," he said still looking at the ground.

"Idiot," I felt two arms wrap around my waist. He crashed his lips into mine. My heart melted.

"Awwww!" We looked at the porch. They were all standing there, Boomer was on the screen of Brick's phone.

"You owe money Brick!" he yelled "Woo! Go Butch!"

"So cute!" Bubbles cheered. I was focused on Bunny, he was recording everything.

"Bunny, send me that video," Blitz smirked. Instead Butch pulled me in another kiss, and I kissed him back.

I hope you guys are happy! I could barley even right this. Their was so much blushing from me, you guys should see my face! In the spirit of thirteen something bad was supposed to happen, but, I didn't type it cause I didn't want to ruin the moment. I literally died on a fan girl heart attack.