Chapter 31 Butch's Girlfriend

Blossom POV

I hope Bubble is okay. Boomer looks terrible.

"Boomer, you look terrible," Butch said

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious jackass," he hissed

"I mean go to sleep," Butch replied "She'll be fine."

Boom sighed and left. "She better be." he muttered.

"Okay any idea for a plan?" I asked "No doubt Princess or someone will come back for her."

"I know!" Bunny stood up "One of us could shape shift into Bubbles! No one will know the difference."

Bunny tried first. She was shorter than Bubbles, still. So was her hair, also it had purple ends not blue. And her chest was too flat. She looked too young to be sixteen, she looked more 14 or 15. Finally her eyes were a darker blue.

I tried, I was to tall so was hair. I looked more 17 than 16.

"So," Bunny said and we looked at Buttercup.

"Your not serious," she said

"You impersonated the principal to make gym class, party class," Bunny said

"And your parent teacher conference," I said

"Okay! Okay!" she yelled "I'll try."

After a few minutes, Buttercup looked exactly like Bubbles.

"Now we just need to tell Boomer, Bubbles got up and fell asleep in here," I said

"Why aren't we telling Boomer the plan?" Butch asked

"Because, we need an expert on Bubbles," I replied

"You're her sisters," Blitz said

" Boom's is in love her," Bunny smiled

" Besides she spent most time with him anyway," Bubb- Buttercup said

" She spent her whole life with you three," Brick mumbled.

"Okay Butch go put Bubbles in my room." I ordered. I hope this works.

"Guys! Bubbles isn't in her room!!!" Boomer yelled

"SSShhhh!" Bunny hissed. Thank God world's best actress is here.

"Oh thank God," he plopped on the couch next to her.

Buttercup POV

They're gonna owe so much for doing this to me!

"I'm glad she okay," Boomer said full of concern. He really loves Bubbles. I felt him pull me in his arms. Why? Why me? "How long do you think she'll be out?"

"Who knows," Blossom sighed. She didn't sound sad like Bunny. Boomer isn't the smartest but i 'm sure he'll catch on soon.

"Her nose is twitching, she'll sneeze herself awake," Boomer laughed. Fuck. I held the sneeze in and continued to "sleep". I even smiled like Bubbles does in her dreams. Maybe think "I'm" dreaming about him.

"Maybe she'll be out for at least another hour or so. Longer if she's completely healed," Brick said seriously

Butch POV

"I'm gonna get something to drink," I said. "Anyone else?"

"Root beer," Brick replied

"You better get a root beer too," Blossom said

"Yeah yeah mom," I said. I'm taking as an opportunity. Buttercup can't tell me to get a root beer now. What?! The only thing here is root beer, and only half a bottle! I grabbed a soda and gave the bear to Brick. It's like she mentally made only soda in there. Her or Blossom.

You're not getting any beer on my watch!

What? Bunny?!

Buttercup POV (While Butch was gone)

"Where is Buttercup?" Boomer asked

"Who knows, probably in trouble," Blitz said. Hey!

"Bubbles looks like Sleeping Beauty," Boomer said. Just by his voice, he's probably blushing. He ran his fingers across my face. And I started blushing. It just felt weird.

"Reminds me she said she wanted to wake up like a Disney Princess." Bunny said

Bunny shut up! Don't give him ideas. Then again my evil mind could use his. Boomer, thank you, you will never live this down.

"Aww she's smiling," he said

Buttercup! Stop!

He shifted again. Soon I felt his lips press against.

What the fuck?! That's means I have to kiss back! Are they really going to sit there and let this happen?! Why? Why God me! What have I done so bad!? Recently.

He pulled away and I heard a crushing noise. I turned around Butch's face was red and entirely red and eye twitched. A crushed Coca Cola was on the floor.

"Butch are you okay?" Boomer asked while I was still in a toxic shock.

"I'm going to kill you."