Chapter 27 Search for the Little Purple Bunny

Blitz POV

"An hour! Where!"

"The store," Boomer said "Calm down."

He can't be seriously asking me to calm down. She's being hunted!!!

Butch POV

"Where is Bunny?" Buttercup asked. Someone punched me in my face. When I looked up he was kissing Buttercup. It was Chase. He was holding BC forcing her to kiss him. Something in me clicked. BC slap him across him face.

"I told you don't ever touch me again!"

Buttercup POV

I looked to Butch ready to explode. I walked pass Chase to him.

"Butch," I said

Butch POV

She put her hands to my face and I had to look in those lime green eyes.

"Come on, let's go."

One more glare at Chase and we left.

"Tasted oh so sweet," Chase laughed.

Buttercup POV

"You sick bastard!" Butch charged at him. Shit.

I tried getting Butch off of him, but I forgot Butch is just as strong as me. Little stronger.

" Don't you ever touch her again!" he yelled punching Chase on more time.

Butch POV

She cupped her small hands around my face. I sighed and pulled her into a kiss.

"I'm fine," I muttered

"Don't lie to me,' she replied. I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Sorry."

Bubbles POV

Whoosh

"Hey!" I yelled. Princess blasted at me but missed. "I don't have time for this Morbucks!"

"Can you make time?" she smirked "If I told you I told Julie to kiss Boomer."

"You did what?!" I screamed

Boomer POV

Dammit. Why Princess? Why?! Just leave us alone, please!

Princess POV

"Come on Blondie, wanna play?" I teased. She punched me but I trip her up. I had her again the ground, the blaster in her face. "Now to finish you."

Boomer used a force field and the blast fired into the blaster. The whole armor exploded. The blast broke the field and Boomer fell.

Bubble POV

"Boomy? Boomer!" I yelled "Please, please be okay." I grabbed his hand. "Please."

"Bubbles," he smiled

"Boomer!" I hugged him. "I said don't scare me like that."