Chapter 16 A Boomer Bubbles Chapter

The song I listened to was Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw. I say it relates to these two cause:

1.Boomer isn't over Bubbles

2.She did put his heart through hell

Bubbles POV

"Bubbles, where are you going?" Bunny asked bright smiled. Glad to see her out her room, after a week.

"Just going to visit a friend," I smiled I flew to the forest and took some peanuts out my pocket. "Bullet?"

"Bullet?"

" Help someone! Someone help me! It's attacking me!"

I raced to a clearing. A boy was being attacked by Bullet!

"Bullet," I grabbed him. "Boomer?"

"Oh thank you- Bubbles?"

"Hmpf," I turned around. "You lucky I don't let him continue."

"This is the jerk!" Bullet yelled. He floated near Boomer's face. "I got my eye on you rock thrower. And heart breaker. You mess with the Powerpuff Girls, you get the Powerpuff Squirrel."

"What?!" Boomer asked

"He said you mess with the Puffs, you'll get the Powerpuff Squirrel."

"Powerpuff Squirrel?"

"Yes. He watches over the forest."

"How do you know what he's saying?"

I set Bullet down and gave him some of the peanuts I had.

"Thank Bubbles!"

"I know what all animals ate saying," I said "It's an extra power."

"That's pretty cool," he smiled

I started blushing some. "What did Blitz do to Bunny!"

"I was hoping you could tell me, he won't tell, talk and barley leaves the house anymore. Kinda like how I was."

I was blushing even more. "What are you even doing out here?! Bullet said you were throwing stones."

"He hit me in my head!"

"You hit him in the head!"

"I-I did? I was just tossing some and I a little cry I went to see who it was and that squirrel-

"Bullet."

"Bullet, attacked me."

"You deserved it," I said

"He kept yelling devil squirrel!"

"You called him a devil squirrel! I starting to regret helping you. Even meeting you was a mistake. If I remember right you tackled me into a brick wall!"

"I was five! You're still mad at something that wasn't my fault! I didn't kiss Julie."

"You kissed Julie Smith!" I yelled "That's it! Come on Bullet."

He stuck his tongue out at Boomer! "Bye stupid boy!"

Boomer POV

I officially hate that squirrel.

Bubbles POV

"Are you okay Bubbles?"

"I'm fine Bullet," I smiled drying my face.

"Don't worry you'll meet other boys," Bullet smiled. He smelled the air. "Fire."

"Huh?"

"Stay here Bubbles," He said and flew away. After a few minutes I went after him.

"Bullet!"

A tree about to hit him I used a force field to block it.

"Hang on Bullet!"

Another tre cane down and I fell. I blacked out.

Boomer POV

"A fire?" I asked "Bubbles. Bubbles!"

I tried lifting the tree. Come on budge. Bubbles' life is at stake. Finally getting it off of her. I carried her.

"Bullet." she whispered. Ug! For Bubbles. I picked him up and two the stream. Okay. I shot lighting into the clouds. It rained and the fire went out. Unfortunately Bullet woke up and attacked me.

"Help! He's on my face again!"

"Huh? Bullet!" she pulled him off. "Gah! My leg!"

Bullet growled at me but I pushed him away. I grabbed Bubbles hand and mine glowed dark blue. Hers glowed baby blue. I started getting sleepy and coughing.

"Boomer? Boomer stop. Stop! Boomer stop it now!"

She tried pulling her hand back, I didn't stop till her leg was healed.

"Stop," she cried "Stop please. Don't do this. I'm not worth it."

"Your always worth it," I smiled letting go. I fell back into the dark.

Bubbles POV

I cried more and more. He gave to much. I grabbed his hand.

"Your worth it too," I smiled. He rubbed his eye but was still asleep. As long as he's alive. Night came. I propped up against a tree and watched him till I fell asleep.

"I love you Bubbles."

Boomer POV

"Morning," I smiled when Bubbles woke up. She pulled me into a kiss. She pulled away and hugged me, crying.

"Don't you ever scare me like that ever again!"

"I won't," I hugged her back.

I'm pretty sure Bullet was waving bye. To Bubbles.

"I'll be watching you blue boy around my Bubbles."

Did he just speak english?

I smiled at that amazing and surprising squirrel.

When we got back Blossom had something to tell everyone.