Chapter 8 Beach Beauties

Blossom POV

"AAAHHHHH!"

"Bubbles!" I yelled "What happened, are you okay?!"

"We got invited to a beach party!" she squealed

"Yes!" Buttercup cheered "I can use my new board."

Brick POV

"Hey we got invited to a beach party!" Boomer said

"Bout time something happened," Butch smiled

"There's no beach here," Blitz said

"It's in the next town over," Boomer replied.

"Wait, from who?" I asked

"The invitations from.....

Blossom POV

"Princess Morbucks!" we yelled

"No way," Bunny said

"I'm out," BC said

"She's always flirting with the Rowdies," I said. Bubbles did not look happy.

Brick POV

"Hell no," I said

"I could think of a million other things to do," Butch said

"No," Blitz said

"Looks like Bubbles is going," Boomer smiled "That's what she just sent me." So. "And Blossom, Bunny, and Buttercup." he said every time the phone beeped.

"You know I bet she sent the text to everyone, Chase is going too." Blitz told Butch

"And?" he asked

"BC, by herself, in a bathing suit, with Chase," He smirked. Butch's face lit up red.

Butch POV

No goddamn way am I leaving BC alone with that flirt! After how he talked to her!

"Now I have to go!" Boomer's face got red

Bunny POV

"You can't make me go!" Buttercup still hung onto the couch.

"You have to buy another swimsuit! Come on!" I still pulled her legs.

"No!"

"Buttercup we aren't six anymore let go!"

"Never!"

"Oh for the love of God, please," I begged "Or, Bubbles could take you."

"Fine," She growled. I got in the car and drove to the mall.

"Damn traffic!" I cursed "Buttercup, why didn't you want to buy another swimsuit?"

"Cause Bubbles texted Boomer," she blushed "And if he's going, then all the Rowdies are."

"What? You don't want Butch to see you?" I asked

"I don't want any of them to," She lied. Regular lying is one, I can't tell the difference, but lying out of embarrassment is another. "Plus that ass Chase is going."

"I don't get why Princess invited us," I asked "Out of everyone she hates me the most."

Bubbles POV

"I knew leaving Bunny to Buttercup was a bad idea," I sighed

"Hey there they are!" Bloss said.

The store was full of bathing suits. Worst was a guy was at the counter trying to give advice on which one to buy. He got slapped, a lot. Blossom bought pink bikini with little hearts on them and frills on the bottom. Bunny bought a purple one with a see through skirt. Mine was baby blue with a skirt at the bottom. Buttercup already picked hers.

"Can we leave now," she growled.

"Let me-

"No!" she snatched the bah away "Just trust me on this one."

Butch POV

"Butch, I just saw the girls leave the store," Blitz said "Buttercup had a bag and was blushing."

If my face didn't go red. The thought of Chase hitting on BC in a bathing suit tomorrow banged in my head and started giving me a headache.