Chapter 37 A Promise

Bloss POV

Standing at the foot of Dad's grave. Raining and thunder outside.

Flashback ten years ago

Blitz was over hear playing with Bunny.

I heard a loud roar of thunder.

"It's gonna storm," Bunny said. A bright flash of lightning.

"AAAHHHHH!" Me, Bubbles, an Bunny yelled. Another one and I ran. I flew to the hallway closet an sat under a bunch of blankets.

"Blossom," I heard a knock. "Blossom come out."

"AAAHHHHH!" I screamed "It's scary!"

"Sweetheart, you have to be a big girl," I said. I ran out and hugged him. "You're a Powerpuff remember."

Flashback Over

"My word, is that?" a woman with black hair and blue eyes.

"Ms. Kean?" I asked

"Blossom Utonium?" she asked. I hugged her "It's been so long."

"You have grown," she smiled. "He was a great man, wasn't he?"

"Absolutely," I smiled "I should get going, Brick and everyone are probably worried."

"The Rowdyruff Boy?" she asked

"Yeah, he's probably worried about me," I blushed

"That's so nice you and your sisters are happy," she said

"Thank You, bye Ms. Keane."

"Jennifer, you're practically an adult now Blossom," she smiled as I walked away. About a three blocks down a white car pulled to the sidewalk. Bunny was driving and Brick in the passenger seat.

"We were coming to get you," Brick smiled

"How'd you know," I asked getting in

"I'll always know," Bunny smiled "Blossom, you haven't changed at all."

Brick POV

"Wait guys I just vacuumed!" Bubbles yelled

"Oops, sorry Bubbles," Bloss said

"It's fine just leave the shoes under the porch," she said "Hurry 'fore a storm starts!"

We closed the door and Butch was still asleep on the ground.

"Why is he on the floor, handcuffed to the table?" Bloss asked

"Um another Chase problem," Bunny said

"Bunny grabbed a piece of his neck and he pasted out," Blitz said

"Bc taught you the neck thing?" She asked and Bunny replied with a smile.

"You two are so alike, it scares me," Bubbles sighed

Some Time Later

Another loud roar of thunder.

"Hey where's Blossom?" Bc asked checking if Butch is still alive.

"Buttercup I'm alive, just tired still," Butch replied not opening his eyes.

"I'll find her," I said. She wasn't in the bathroom, laundry, hall closet, not even her room! I was about to tell when I heard a small whimper.

"Blossom?" I asked "Are you in here?" Another loud roar of thunder and lightning flashed.

"AAAHHH!"

"Blossom? Where are you?"

"Um just looking for my pink boots," she said as I opened the closet door. "Oh look here they are, now I have to go."

"Wait are you scared of lightning and thunder?"

"N-No!"

CRACK

"Ahhh!" she held onto me. "Yes! Since I was six!"

"Blossy there's nothing to be afraid of ," I smiled. Her whole body relaxed. "Better?"

"Shut up stupid," she said. I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm getting sleepy." She fainted. No. No! We have time still! "Blossom! Blossom!"

"Brick calm down," Bunny said

That Night

I hope Blossom wakes up. I have to fix this. I will fix this. That's my promise to Blossom, I'll find a way to fix this and get my girlfriend back.