Chapter 34 Blossom's Problems

Brick POV

"Did you stop to even think how everyone else feels! This was a terrible idea! Just reminds us of the limited time we have!"
"Brick, I didn't mean for this to happen on purpose!"
"Anything from that devil is bad! How could you be so stupid!"
"Brick! Brick!" she yelled as I ran away.

I can't believe I did that to her. I can't belive I said that to her. Who cares how I feel about this she's dying! What is wrong with me?!

"So this is the famous Brick Jojo." I girl smirked. She had black bouncy curly hair, purple eyes, A purple shirt over a black skirt.

"Famous? What's famous about me?" I asked bitterly

"Besides that scene you just made, you switched from bad to good and dating Blossom. Well, was dating Blossom." She smirked

"What do you mean 'was dating'," I hissed

"I would break up with a guy if he embarrassed me like that."

"You don't know Blossom."

"Apparently neither do you."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Hmm," she giggled "Stuttering. That's how you know you got 'em good."

"Answer the question!"

"Ha!" she laughed louder and louder. "Your so demanding and I shouldn't have drunk before coming up here."

She's kidding, this girl is at least younger than me.

"Anyway, how can you know her, when you blamed her for something so accidental?"

"Huh?"

"You think, well said, she purposely drank poison." she said drinking another bottle.

"H-How did you get that?!"

"Not the point idiot. The point is don't let your feelings get in the way of the big picture. She's dying and you need to enjoy the time you have with her. Once it's gone it's gone. And you can't make her come back....you worthless boy."

Worthless boy

"Thank you," I stood up "I'll make her happy."

But when I got downstairs they were all gone.

Blossom POV

I can't believe him! Blaming me for this!

I climbed in the roof, just to look at the stars.

"Professor- Dad. Can you help me. I do love Brick, but after today. It's too much. I know HIM is the one behind this plan along with Princess, but... I still can't understand why. Why would Brick yell at me like I wanted this to happen? Am I really just making everyone feel bad. Is everyone suffering from me trying to make them smiled?! When I get to where you are Dad, will you answer me then?" I yelled. It's our fault anyway! Not Bunny's. "I'm sorry."

We messed with her chemistry set. She was a science prodigy and just gave up after that. "What am I going to do? Answer me, for once."

Violet POV

"Hmm, Brick. You make things right with that girl, and I'll remember that name." I laughed "Worthless boy. Goodbye Townsville, I shouldn't came here in the first place. Villains are already trying to end them, I'll just be attracting more." Finally flying away, I see Blossom crying to the sky and Brick walking home. "I wish the best of luck to you two. You'll need it Worthless boy."

"Violet," A sly voice said as soon as I made it through the portal.

"Ber-ber," I turned around

"Welcome home," she smirked

"Well how can I miss hell, I was heaven a few minutes ago," I sighed. She punched me down. "Give me my bag!"

"No, you don't need to go to Townsville anymore." She held a flame in her hand. "You won't need these portal seeds anymore. Now. Tell me where he is."

"Never!" I yelled "You can send me to hell and back but I'll never tell! You can kill me now."

"I would love to," she smiled "But I can't, nevertheless I can make you wish you did go to hell and back."

"AAAAAHHHH!"

She burnt my arm. Later I sat on top on the highest building in Villestown.

"You wouldn't help us Violet," Brute said

"So you had to be replaced," Brat smiled

"Meet the purple Powerpunk Girl." Berserk said

"That purple girl really did beat the shit out of me that day," I sighed "Hey Dad, you said wanted to be the father I deserved, so here it is. Help me. They're after him, how do I protect him? No doubt Oppressor wants his hands on the boys." Silence as usaul. I started crying "You damn man! Even in your life you couldn't help me! So why bother now! You're lucky, my mother raised me with the.since your stupid fatass family lacked. I didn't become an official Powerpunk Girl because mother taught me better! You couldn't do a damn thing for me now!"