Chapter 25 Afterwards

Brick POV

"Blossom, wake up," I tried shaking her awake.

" No," she whined quietly "Dad, it's summer."

I picked her up and floated to her window and laid her on the bed. I locked the front door pass in the sleeping purple children on the couch. I fell asleep next to Blossy. Why can't it stay like this?

Boomer POV

After the movie she laid her head back in the passenger seat and handed me the keys. I drove back to her house. The goddamn door was lock. I banged a few times.

"Damn Boomer," Bunny came to the door "People are asleep." Blitz was already asleep and Blossom was laying on Brick's chest. I decided to stay. Bubbles sat in her bed stating at her feet.

"Are you okay," I asked sitting in the chair beside her bed. She nodded. I grabbed her hand. She pulled it back.

"I'm not that hurt," she said still looking at her feet.

"I know," I smiled "So don't beat yourself up about it. You didn't kill her."

"I could of," she said

"But you were smart enough not to," I put my hand to her face "And I'm proud of you for it." She kissed me.

Butch POV

By the time I got back to her house it was at least midnight.

"Bunny," she yawned knocking on the door.

"Dude it's 1:30 am," Blitz growled.

"Yes, mom I know that," I said. I know it now. Buttercup plopped on the couch.

"Wake me up, never." she said. I laid right next to her.

Bunny POV

When I woke up Bloss and Bubbles were in the kitchen.

"Morning," Bloss ate her cereal.

"Morning," I rubbed my head. "Look at them." Buttercup and Butch were still asleep on the couch. "Where's Boom and red?"

"Boomer still in my bed," Bubbles smiled

"Brick's still in mine," Blossy laughed. I dug through the fridge.

" Fuck," I cursed "No more eggs or bacon, really no bread. Okay I'm going to the store. I should be back before they wake up."

I flew cause I didn't want to walk. I would of drove but Boomer and Bubbles had the car and I did not feel like going back inside.

"Good Morning Bunny," Mr.Cooper smiled

"Morning Mr.Cooper,' I said.

Forced to walk home cause of the breakable eggs and squishy bread.

"Scream for help and you die now!" Someone covered my mouth.

Bloss POV

"Where's Bunny," Buttercup whined

"Maybe we should wake Blitz up," Bubbles said

"Yeah good luck," Brick said

"Boy could sleep through a fire," Boomer sighed

" I know how to wake him up," Butch crackled his knuckles. He isn't gonna hit him. Right?

"Charlie Fisher."

"Where is he?! I'll kill that son of a bitch!"

"Really Bunny's first boyfriend," Buttercup said

"Where's Bunny?" he asked

"She's been gone for at least an hour now," Bubbles said

"An hour! Where!" he yelled