Chapter 18 Blossom's Secret part 2

"What?" I asked "No you're not."

"Do you think I'm lying!" she yelled "HIM told me. The tea I drunk was an anti-chemical X formula. I have till the end of summer to live."

"No Blossom," I grabbed her hands. "Bloss your not serious are you? Please, tell me this is a joke."

"I'm sorry Brick," she cried

"That bastard!" I yelled. Tears started rolling down my face. I can't believe he would do this!

Blossom POV

"Bloss," Butch asked "What'd you need to tell us?"

Ring Ring Ring Ring

"It's nothing," Blitz said. Bunny rolled her eyes.

"Blitz Jojo!" Princess ran in "I know damn well you did not just ignore me! Oh hi Bunny." Bunny looked like she wanted to punch her dead in her face. "I called you five times and you still don't answer! What the hell is wrong with you!"

"What's wrong with you!" he yelled "Just." he forced words back "I'll call you later just leave."

"You better," she walked out

"Please, continue," Blitz rubbed his head

I squeezed Brick's hand and took a deep breath.

"I'm dying."

Buttercup POV

"What?" I yelled

"The fight with HIM the other day. I accidentally drunk the tea, he told me it's an Anti-Chemical X formula. I have to the end of summer." Bubbles and Bunny were hugging her, Blitz was in complete shock, Boomer was trying to help Brick, Butch literally had no expression on his face. I punched his arm and walked out.

"What was that for?" he yelled

"My older sister is dying and you're sitting there like a zombie!"

He hugged me. "I don't know how to feel about this. Imagine Brick, he's never had to deal with this."

"I know she's annoying but she's Blossom. I don't want anymore people leaving my life." I cried