Chapter 33 Brick's Problem

I woke up early finally noticing I'm on the floor of my room. Not even bothering to wonder why or how, I got up and started getting the cereal out of the cabinet. I looked at the Calendar. First Day of School in pink letters was written on it a week before that was Take Blossom School Shopping.

I took a deep sighed and ate my breakfast. In the living room Bunny was asleep with Blitz. I cut the TV off and left back to my room. I grabbed black jeans with a red v-neck shirt. I took a long shower till the hot water turned cold and didn't care to put my hair in a ponytail.

Nothing about this month was good to me. To be sure I officially hate August. And of all mornings I was bitter today. Honestly I don't give two shits about anything anymore.

Morning!:-)~ Pinky Pinks

But I can't let her know that. Makes her more scared. And more likely to think about it.

Morning:-)~ Red Heads

All morning I tried to hide anything about school or school shopping from her. Avoiding anything she said that had to do with school, teachers, the mall, or just kids from our school.

"Sup red," Butch yawned coming in the kitchen

"Morning," I waved

"AAAHHHHH!" a girl cried. Too high to be Boomer. In the living room Bunny was screaming on the couch. Blitz trying to kill this huge, furry spider.

"Spider!" she screamed

"It's a tarantula dipshits," Butch said

"I don't care what it is I crawled on my face!" she yelled really red. "If it has eight legs and all those eyes then it a spider!"

"And if it's furry, it's a tarantula," he said

"Just fucking kill the damn thing!" she yelled

"Oh my God, this'll take all day," Butch said and grabbed a cup to get the spider. "There wimps it's outside."

"Hmpf!" she got upset. She grabbed her shoes, kissed Blitz and left.

"GAH!" another girl screamed. Boomer.

"Who the hell ran all the hot water out?!" He yelled

"I didn't think you guys would be up for another hour," I replied.

"Hello?" I answered

"Brick!" Blossom cheered. "Bubbles said we're going school shopping."

Not once did she sound scared.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Completely," she said

"Kay Bloss," I hung up.

After Boomer finally stopped nagging about the water and I left first.

"I'm sorry for ya," Ace put his arm on my shoulder. "I really am. Your dad is trying to end you and your girlfriend has this whole month to live. Sad. This could turn to something amazing though....Think of all the fine honnies you can get with. And everyone will just say, "Blossom would want you to move on"."

I punched in his face and he fell in the trashcans.

"Keep away from me and Blossom! If you really value your life."

I can't believe him! What's wrong with that green skinned freak. When I got to their house it was crazy. They was yelling and screaming and it looked like hell.

"I'm not going school shopping!" Buttercup yelled

"yes you are!" Bubbles pulled on her

"You wouldn't want to get Butch disappointed would you?"  Bunny giggled

"As long as you and Blitz fall asleep together, the relationship is stable!" Buttercup smirked

"Why you!" Bunny yelled

"Don't hate the truth sweetie," she smirked

"Sorry the house is just crazy now, Bc refuses to go school shopping," Bubbles sighed " Blossom has been in the shower all day long and Bunny has been pissed all morning."

"That's probably Butch's fault. " I replied

"Will all of you stop!" She yelled "Buttercup you are not five anymore! Bunny we're just stooping to her level! BLOSSOM GET YOUR ASS OUT THE SHOWER!"

"I'm ready," she walked downstairs. She had a pink shirt with a jean skirt and flats. She fixed her hair in a high ponytail tied with a small bow. Around her neck was a tiny heart necklace engraved Pinks and had a paint thumb splat on it.

I remember giving her that freshman year. I engraved it pinks cause that's the name I gave her, and the paint cause I accidentally dropped it in art class.

"Uh Brick?" Bloss waved her hand in my face. "Are you okay?"

"Huh, oh I'm fine," I smiled blushing.

We met my brothers at the mall. The girls dragged us into at least five different stores in a whole half hour. BC and Butch were the only ones who went to two stores they actually wanted to be in.

"Why did Bubbles suggest going school shopping," I asked Buttercup

"What do you mean Bubbles? She tried to talk Blossom out of it, but she was positive on going. Bubbles didn't want to upset her so we came," she replied.

Why would she say Bubbles said it?

When we left we saw Princess, Julie, and Chase. Butch, Buttercup locked glares onto Chase. Bubbles and Boomer were glaring at Princess and Julie. Bunny was glaring at Princess.

Princess rolled her eyes and they continued walking.

"I don't know why they suggest on buying clothes," Julie said loud enough for us to hear "Not like they'll make them look any better."

"I think that crop top and mini skirt would make Buttercup look more hot than she already is," Chase laughed. I'm not sure was Buttercup holding Butch back or was he holding her.

"Not like Blossom will actually need those clothes. I hate to hear the rumors around school about her dropping out." Princess laughed. Bloss sniffed a little as if she was crying.

When we were alone I asked Blossom what did she want to come.

"Because, it's not fair Bubbles, Buttercup, or Bunny didn't get to go worrying about me. Even if I won't be here, I want them to enjoy themselves." she smiled "You too."

I smiled, that's my girl. She hugged me.

Blossom POV

Ever since this morning I've been in the best mood. I know I'm dying, I want to leave with a smile though. Let them know I enjoyed the life they gave me.

I wonder what they'll do after I'm gone?

I hope Brick is okay.

Brick POV

She's so happy. Doesn't she know what's happening! How is she so calm!

"You know you can't live without me," Buttercup laughed.

"Shut up!" Butch hissed.

"Made for each other," Boomer said

"Truly are," Bubbles smiled with a sigh.