Chapter 40 A Well Deserved Ending

Last one. New achievement for me forty whole Chapters! Also my b-day in is two day! I'm so excited!

Nobody POV

Blossom's whole body glowed pink. Brick lifted his head and she stood up glowing pink eyed and smiled. When the glowing ending her eyes were closed. Her face looked better and a little younger. She fell to her knees rubbing her eyes.

"My head,' she yawned "What happened?" She looked around her sisters and friends with complete shock on their faces. Her sister turned to bright smiles and tears started in their eyes.

"Blossom!' They yelled. Brick smiled and kissed his girlfriend.

He pulled away smiling, happier than ever. Blossom crying punched his arm.

"Do you know I woke up this morning crying! You had me scared out of my mind! I almost died of a heart attack because of you! Brick, I swear. You are so stupid sometimes!"

Brick only could laugh at her red face. "I'm sorry, You're just adorable when you're upset." he

laughed "Now we're even."

Blossom smiled putting her hands to his face and kissed her boyfriend.

Pulling away her sisters tackled Blossom hugging her and crying.

Butchy punched his brother's arm. "You had us scared too! Are you insane!?"

"Apparently so," Blitz said

" No,' HIM stood up 'You were suppose to die!' Buttercup cracked her knuckles, but Blossom held her back. She walked up to HIM and floated to his face.

She blew a kiss to his face freezing him.

"Something for my boyfriend's Dad," she smiled. Then kicked him breaking into a bunch of pieces. "Something for almost killing me!"

Two Weeks Later

Princess Morbucks waiting at the door of the Townsville Highschool for the single Brick Jojo. Beside her was Blitz Jojo smirking. In a purple shirt with a grey one over it, black jeans and black shoes.

"Made it!' Bunny sighed. She had a dress white at the top a black belt then the rest purple with matching flats and and jacket. Her Hiro straight down.

"Old habits never change," Blitz chuckled

"Like that headband," Bunny smirked pointing at the purple band around Blitz head.

"Got here before Buttercup!" Butch smiled in a grey shirt with green pants and tie.

"Are you two dating or are you still six year olds?" Blitz asked

"Damn it!" Buttercup cursed. She had a green shirt with a black skirt and boots. Her hair pulled back in a lime green headband.

"We made it," Boomer and Bubbles came. Bubbles had a blue dress with a white jacket and matching heels.

"I made a terrible choice," Bubbles rubbed her feet. Boomer had a long sleeved blue shirt with a vest and tie.

"Yay! Time for Bricky-Kun!' Princess cheered. To her surprise, Brick was holding hands with Blossom. Blossom had a red dress with a small jacket and heels. Her long red hair in a braid. Brick had red flame shirt with black jeans, a chain going around and red shoes.

"Y-You're supposed to be dead!" Princess yelled

"You know you should always believe in miracles,' she giggled. Chase was just as surprised along with Julie. They met Mitch and Robin and walked to first period. From a nearby window, Violet smiled. Brick saw her and gave her a thumbs up. She wrote on the window.

"Good Job. Worthless Boy."

Giving a thumbs up back.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!