Chapter 21 Date part 1

Bunny POV

Since a few weeks ago, Princess threatened my life. Ever since Blitz is like a body guard. I remember he almost punched a guy in the face.

If he's not with me, he's at the gym. Seems clingy, but it means he's loves and wants to protect me.

While everyone left me and Blitz stayed home to watch a movie. Unfortunately Buttercup said she put a movie in for us. Horror movie.

She's trying to kill me. She knows I can't watch certain movies, I use to wet the bed all the time!

"AAAHHHHH!" I screamed for the fifth time. I blushed in embarrassment. Blitz seems to enjoy every little bit of it. Even trying yo hide the fact he's laughing.

"How are you not scared!" I yelled finally after I had enough of all that laughing

"I lived with Butch my whole life," he chuckled "Not that many things scare me."

Blitz POV

I'm also scared of losing her. Scared yesterday was the last time I would hear her sing. A bunch of actors dying on a screen, that's nothing. Losing the one you love in real life that's something. Her screaming doesn't make it any better for me.

"AAAHHHHH!"

After the movie was over, no one was back. So I put in a less violent movie. It was some chick flick. Surprisingly only half an hour in she's asleep.

Why can't it just be like this. Always.