Chapter 15 Blitz's Girlfriend Part 2

Bunny POV

I didn't want to come out of my room ever again! Crying into my pillow all night long.

Earlier Today

"Bunny," Blitz stopped and let go off my hand. Not even looking me in the eye. "It's over." he said like he was being forced.

"What?" Tears started in my eyes

"It's over! We're through!" he yelled

"Blitz," I said

"Don't touch me! I said it's over! Don't... Don't make a seance in front of everybody, you'll embarrass both of us."

"I hate you! Don't you come near me again you jackass! You asshole!" I flew away

Present Time

Blitz POV

"Bunny," I stopped. I couldn't look her in the eye. "It's over."

"What?" I could hear the tears starting

"Don't touch me! I said it's over! Don't..... Don't make a seance in front of everybody, you'll embarrass both of us." That's all I could say.

"I hate you! Don't you come near me again you jackass! You asshole!" After she flew away, Princess cane out and kissed me.

"Aw Blitzy, it's for the best," She said.

Bunny POV

I finally decided to leave. I found this small cliff and sat there.

"Daddy," I said "Why? Why are boys so stupid? Why can't you be here to protect me? Why? I'm so sorry. I still can't forgive myself for what I did. But please, if you can hear me. Help me. Just, help me please. I'm so sad and confused. Daddy."

Princess POV

She's so sad she talks to the dead. You don't see me talking to my mother every time I'm upset.