Chapter 22 Date part 2

Buttercup POV

I put on a green dress and black leather jacket, with black heels. Bubbles put lime green eye shadow on me and Blossy put lip gloss.

"There perfect!" Bubbles cheered

I walked downstairs before Bunny and put "special" movie in for them. Bunny, you're gonna be screaming tonight. Sometimes I wonder how I got stuck with my evil mind.

"Damn Buttercup," Blitz laughed "Where's Butch taking you?"

"I don't even know," I shrugged. I walked outside. "You got your bike working again?"

" Yeah," he smiled.

Butch POV

Needed something to get her mind off of Bunny and Blossom.

"I thought you weren't wearing a dress," I asked blushing at the green dress that hugged her body.

"I changed my mind, why not?" she said. She had that curious look in her face. Like why am I noticing what she's wearing. Only reasons are. The dress had a black line in the middle. It reminded me of that little girl that beat the living hell out of me. She's now sixteen, and my girlfriend. The other reason is, that dresses really did suit her. Shows how much she's grown in eleven years.

"That's right, girls change their mind," I joked

"Like how I can about this date," she smirked.

"Always have a comeback." I sighed

"Damn right I do," she laughed "Where are we going?"

"Riding," I said.

She had the slight look of displease,but, got on anyway.

Buttercup POV

I wonder of everything that goes through this boy's head at times. But, it's better than sitting with Blitz and Bunny probably screaming like hell, who knows where Boomer and Bubbles went, and I don't even know what Brick is doing with Bloss.

Riding around with Butch wasn't that bad, I kinda had that feeling. Like Bloss wasn't dying. Bunny wasn't being hunted. A safe feeling. Weird.

I remember......

"Come on girly get up," he smirked. What is with these boys thinking their stronger than me. And what's with five on one!? Suddenly someone punched one of the boys in the face. Then the other three.

"You listen," he held the last one by his shirt collar. "I have half the mind to kill you now. Don't you ever touch her again! That goes for all of you! No one is aloud to hurt her unless you want to fight me!"

They ran away and I rubbed my head trying to recognize that voice.

"You okay Buttercup?" he asked. I finally looked at those dark green eyes and slick black spiked hair.

"B-Butch?" I asked

"Yeah, are you okay?"he asked

I had that safe feeling then too. Throughout my life Butch just wanted to protect me. And he still does. I tightened my arms around him and he jumped but continued on the road.

"I love you Butch," Words played in my head