Chapter 19 Blitz's Girlfriend part 3

Bunny POV

"Bunny?" Blossom sat at the kitchen table. Butch was still losing to Buttercup and Boomer was still losing to the both of them. Brick was watching and laughing. Blitz sat moping on the couch. Like since we broke up he's mad at the world. He saw me looking at him. I blushed when our eyes met. It felt like forever. "Bunny?" Blossom's voice broke me to reality. "Can you sing for me?" she smiled

"What?"

"Please." she begged

"What song?" I asked. We were a good distance, it should disturb anyone

"Any song," she smiled

I thought about it until I landing on Love Story. An oldie but a goodie I guess.

I finished noticing I got everybody's attention. Blitz was smiling and blushing.

"Aye about time you smiled Blitz," Boomer laughed

"You big liar!" Princess burst in "What is with you Blitz?! It's her. You still love her! Why would you like a little tramp like that!"

"Tramp?!" I yelled as Blossom stood up with me. Boomer and Butch held Buttercup back.

Brick held Blossom. I didn't want to show I liked Blitz still. Which I don't!

"I swear Blitz. You idiot! Look at that, I'm surprised she got a boyfriend in the first place." My blood boiled at her laughing at me. What got me more mad was Blitz. He use to stand up for me, now he's gonna let her talk to me like that.

"Blitz your gonna let that bitch get away with that?" Bubbles said

"We're leaving." He said through gritted teeth. He stalked over to Princess taking her by her arm. They barley made it outside before she manged to shake him off. "I said, we're leaving!"

"Just who the hell do you think I am Blitz. I'm not like the ditz over there you can't just-

"Shut up!" Blitz yelled "Just shut up Princess! You are so annoying! Yes I do. I do love Bunny still! I always have! She's my girlfriend! The deals off. Now get your ass out!"

"Blitz think about what I said, look who's at stake here," she said

"I know." he said "If they want to get her they'll have to kill me first. Out! Now!"

"You just made a big mistake," she hissed "Oh yeah, Blossom. Really terrible what happened. I really wanted to go school shopping with you. Me and your old neighbor, God what was her name? Julie?"

My blood boiled as the realization all hit at once. Princess smirked "Oh well, don't say I never warned you." And with that she was gone.

"That girl!" Bubbles yelled

"How did she know?" Blossom asked herself. Blitz pulled me outside.

"Bunny," he said "I'm so sorry. I didn't want anything to happen to you, I understand if you're mad but, please. I love you Bunny. I really do." I kissed him. It pained me to see him beg. I love him too much for that.

"I love you too Blitz," I smiled. I have to admit. I missed that brown hair and those amazing purple eyes. And that kind smile I loved so much.