14

"Nari-ah wake up. Johnny wanted you to go over to their dorms for a few minutes. I don't know why." Seulgi shakes me awake and I groan. I nod to her while rubbing my eyes and she leaves the room.

I just put on whatever the fuck I felt like and put my hair in a ponytail.

"I'm here what do you want?" I ask while walking through the doors falling onto the couch.

"We're gonna have a talk about that groupchat last night." Taeil comes in and sits next to me gathering all him members.

"Bro. I'm pretty sure jisung already knows what happened." I tell him and close my eyes setting my head on someone's shoulder.

"Fine. I still want doyoung to apologize to you."

"For what? He was drunk. He didn't mean to." I shrug a little and taeil got frustrated with me.

"Just let him apologize." He says sternly and I just nod to him. I look over to doyoung. He had his head down and he was playing with his fingers.

"You Okay there youngie?" I ask him getting up and walking over to him. I could tell he was embarrassed and it was cute. I mean he was drunk off his ass and I'm hot so I don't blame him.

"Hey, you don't need to feel embarrassed or sorry. It was an accident it's fine." I whisper to him and pat his head not knowing how to comfort him.

"He's a human not an animal" jaehyun interferes.

"I don't tell you that when you and Kaylie are practically dry humping like bunny's in the back of my car now do I?" I threaten him. He backs away and looks to Johnny.

"Really? When are my siblings gonna realize my members are assholes?" Johnny mumbles to himself. He gets up and walks into his room and he probably ended up crying who knows?

"Doyoung, apologize to her in your room. Price is right is on." Taeil says turning the tv on.

"Wow grandpa. Didn't know you liked that show." Jisung says to Taeil patting his back.

"Shut the fuck up you fetus looking blonde. Go to your room" Taeil shoves jisung off and goes back to the TV.

Doyoung gently pulls me to his room and we sit on his bed.

This shit is soft as fuck. What if I just lay down for a couple minutes.

"Nari?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you tired?"

"No I'm just meditating."

"Sure." He says and laughs at me. He lays down next to me. I could tell since I left the opposite side of me dip in.

"I'm really sorry." He says quietly and I open my eyes to look at him.

"There's nothing to be sorry about doyoung. I laughed my ass off last night. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. If anything I should thank you." I tell him and smile. He smiles back to me and he stares at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just pretty."

"I know."

"You ruined the moment." He sighs and closes his eyes. I giggle and boop his nose

"Boop."

"What the fuck was that?"

"I booped your nose. That means I think you're a cutie." I tell him and his face became flustered.

"I'll give you 3 seconds to slap me."