51

Jhonny: I'd love to know why you were out at the amusement park instead of getting an education.

JoyVelvet: DONGHYUCK

MooMin🍦: we can explain.

BoomingSystem: you weren't even there bro🤙🏻

MooMin🍦: stfu make me feel wanted.

JaeminDream; wow new dating scandal when she's already dating Doyoung.

Doyoung: why were you at the amusement park?

JoyVelvet: I DONT KNOW ASK DONGHYUCK

BoomingSystem: well,,,shes by best friend. She's been busy a lot and dreamies missed her a lot. It's all your fault Doyoung.

JoyVelvet: why didn't you just tell me y'all wanted some Nari time? I would have gladly made time for you guys.

Jhonny: that's sweet but what the fuck how did people not even see 6 huge ass kids sneek outta school.

JoyVelvet: ahaha funny

JoyVelvet: Donghyuck

BoomingSystem: ah fuck. Well I promised principal Kang signed NCT and red velvet albums for his daughter if he would let us go for the day.

Tyong: you bribed him?

BoomingSystem: dont act like you didn't bribe him for Mark to pass senior year.

MarkLeader: wow bro. Harsh.

JoyVelvet: aren't y'all boyfriends?

MarkLeader: I'm not sure?

BoomingSystem: nah 🅱️ro we Just real close

BoomingSystem: like sucking dick kinda close

JoyVelvet: i-

Doyoung: donghyuck, why dont you come out to the public with your relationship?

BoomingSystem: now why the fuck would I do that.

Doyoung: it would get people joys back and the rumor would leave you guys alone.

JoyVelvet: youngie, the difference is that he's in a homosexual relationship. Some Korean fans won't take that well.

MarkLeader: I always see a lot of people shipping us? Maybe it won't be that bad.

BoomingSystem: I'll think about it.

BoomingSystem: we still want Nari time. But including renjun since we forgot the poor boy last time. And Mark since he doesn't go to school anymore

MooMin🍦: I wasn't even at school anyways. I was with my mom I had a dentist appointment 🤧

JoyVelvet: Pft nerd.

Jistupid: get ur ass over here. We goin ✈️ beach day.

JoyVelvet: uwu Okay. Be right there.

ChineseStar: losers. She loves us more y'all should just leave.

Jenope: we gotten closer since she started dating Doyoung.

Kaylietwice: really?

Jenope: are you being civil with me?

KaylieTwice: I mean. I have no reason to be mad anymore. I'm in a great relationship my group just had their 10th win and I decided to not yell at you anymore.

JaeminDream; that's weird. I've never been in a conversation where both Jeno and Kaylie talked to each other like adults.

JoyVelvet: I'm ready, let's go.

MooMin🍦: can we get ice cream🌈

JoyVelvet: yes yes we can.

BoomingSystem: ah. I can see it now. Joy from red velvet and 6/7 of NCT dream caught out again with each other. She seemed oddly close to Renjun. Dating? Let us know what you think!

JoyVelvet: fucking bet. They don't know how to leave us the fuck alone.

Koreaboo has posted a new photo

♥️973,308 likes Koreaboo: joy of red velvet spotted out once again with NCT DREAM, but this time with all of them! She was stated to seem very close to Jaemin

♥️973,308 likes
Koreaboo: joy of red velvet spotted out once again with NCT DREAM, but this time with all of them! She was stated to seem very close to Jaemin. Are they dating again? Love triangle? Let us know what you think!

Nctits: y'all real desperate for a story.

Doyjoy: for the last time SHES DATING DOYOUNG.

Joy.NariSeo: I'm gonna commit

Joysredhair: thEYRE BEST FRIENDS. THEY ALL ARE WYD KOREABOO

DingDong: I TOLD YALL. @najaeminnie @renjunie_ @richchina @markle @jistupid @jenope

Najaeminnie: [rest]

Joy.nariSeo has posted a new photo

nariSeo has posted a new photo

♥️1,308,373 likes
Joy.NariSeo: @koreaboo YALL REACHING
Comments have been turned off