111

JoyVelvet: I watched a whole TWO HOURS of EXO debut-tempo.

JoyVelvet: remember when chanyeol had hair?

KaylieTwice: remember when EXO had 12 members

Bald™️: shut uP

Bacon: stop it Kaylie

Kite: it's a sore subject

JoyVelvet: it's been like 3 years?

ThatChinaSheep: sore. Subject. Kim. Nari.

JoyVelvet: last name isn't Kim, Yixing

ThatChinaSheep: Park?

JoyVelvet: no

ThatChinaSheep: Lee?

JoyVelvet: Seo.

JoyVelvet: my name is Nari Seo.

ThatChinaSheep: Kim sounded better.

Doyoung: it's gonna be Kim soon anyways.

JoyVelvet: 🅱️ro

JoyVelvet: anyways🤪 kyungsoo is really cute💖💞💕💗💓💝💓

Evil Pt2: ooooo

JoyVelvet: not to nsfw. But I wanna h*ld his h*nd

JoyVelvet: Doyoung isn't home. Someone please come over.

Doyoung: stop sounding like you're gonna cheat on me.

JoyVelvet: unless Jeno wants to risk it all, I doubt I'm gonna cheat

Jenope: What?

JoyVelvet: In other words, come to my dorm and play with my hair, coward😔👊🏻

Moomin🍦: can I come?

JoyVelvet: yes

JaeminDream: me too??

JoyVelvet: yes we can all play with each others hair. UWU

Taemin; what's with you and playing with hair?

JoyVelvet: have you never fallen asleep getting your hair done?

Taemin: I have actually.

JoyVelvet: feels good huh?

Taemin: yes

JoyVelvet: exactly.

JoyVelvet: Jeno, come play with my fucking hair.

Jenope: yes darling

Doyoung: yo, don't do that

JoyVelvet: he can call me whatever he wants, he's gonna play with my hair and help me feel less stressed.

JaeminDream: there's lots of other ways to feel less stressed.

KaylieTwice: ew

JoyVelvet: he didn't mean that.

JaeminDream: yes I did

JoyVelvet: well I'm tired. Just play with my hair and talk to me till I fall asleep.

Key: you're a whole lot to handle.

JoyVelvet: have I ever asked you?

Key; no

JoyVelvet: then you come do it headass

Key: no thanks

JoyVelvet: JENOOO

Jenope: IM ON MY WAY

JoyVelvet: uwu

JoyVelvet: thank you.

"Knock, knock. We're coming in" Jeno says, opening the door up for the three of them to walk into Nari's dorm.

They all had the feels for the tired girl, not in a romantic way, sure they've liked her in the past, but they felt pure bliss when with her. She's their best friend, no matter how many times she annoys the living shit out of them. They'd do anything and everything for her.

"Jeno-ah~ sit." She says groggily patting the seat beside her. He walks over to the couch, along with the other 2 boys. They all sit down either beside Nari or on the floor.

As soon as Jeno sat down, she laid her head down in his lap and grabbed his hand. She gently put his hand in her hair. He smiled and laughed.

'This girl' he thought as he started to stroke her hair. As soon as he started so hum a song, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"She was already tired, why would she call us here?" Renjun asks looking at the sleeping girl. "Was she just lonely?"

"I don't think so? Maybe she just wanted to see us." Jaemin says, getting up and walking over to the kitchen. "Yo, she has actual food, all we have are fucking pop tarts."

"Be thankful Taeyong actually gives us something edible instead of poison." Renjun rolls his eyes. "Besides, Nari is on her way to having a family, she needs to have actual food to feed herself and husband."

"Can't relate"

"Jaemin, we're not married"

"Yet"

"You wish"

"I do actually." He sweetly smiles, still rummaging through Naris cabinets.

"Stop stealing her food. We have food at home"

"Yeah, pop tarts. Renjun, I'm fucking hungry for something not pop tarts. Nari has a fucking fruit tray in her fridge!" Jaemin pulls the tray of fruit out of the fridge. "Now, i have to her forks"

"Jaemin, you can just ask for some food. Instead of stealing my girlfriends." Doyoung walks through the door. He was laughing at Jaemin. Poor boy was hungry. But his leader didn't feed him properly.
"No wonder you drink 6 cups of coffee a day, to fill the void of hunger and loneliness."

"Stop reading my soul, it's not okay"

"Stop eating my girlfriends fruit."