141

"When you said have adventures as a family, I didn't think you'd take us CAMPING"

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to BOND NARI."

"JOHNNY WHY. AND WHY ALL 28 OF US PLUS OUR PETS."

(*Irene
Seulgi
Wendy
Taeil
Jisoo
Johnny
Taeyong
Yuta
Kun
Doyoung
Ten
Jaehyun
Winwin
Jungwoo
*Kaylie
Lucas
Yeri
Mark
XiaoJun
Hendery
Renjun
Jeno
Donghyuck
Jaemin
Nari
YangYang
Chenle
Jisung)

"You said 'we should all bond before Doyoung and I get married' YOU DIDNT SAY HOW"

"Touché"

"Stop fighting like KIDS." Taeil says finally buts in going in between the two siblings. "We're just going to be here for god knows how long, so let's just find a place to set up this damn tent." He mutters and kicks the tent that fit 14 people in it. The sound of tiredness and annoyance was let out of a few peoples mouths.

"We have to split in half. We have two tents that fit 14 each. How do we divide?"

"Split by age, oldest in the first tent, youngest in the second." Irene suggests, shrugging her shoulders. She didn't mind who she slept in a tent with. As long as one of her girlfriends were there. "So, Me to Jungwoo share the first tent. Then Kaylie to Jisung share the second. Sound good?"

Everyone just hummed and agreed with her.

"Need help john?" I ask him. Seeing how huge the tents were I though he could use an extra hand.

"No I'm okay. Thanks though." He answers shooing me off and continuing his building.

5 minutes later

"No one fucking helps me in this fucking group. Next time someone asks me for help I'm just going to ignore them."

Sis, you just said you DIDNT WANT HELP. WHAT THE FUCK??

"Johnny, do you need help?"

"Oh, no thanks Nari."

"Stop fucking complaining then."

"Oh you heard that?"

"Yes! And if you'd let me help you we would be in the tent faster! Doyoungs getting cold!" I yell to him and smack him on the shoulder. I point over to Doyoung who was hugging himself tightly.

"That doesn't look like his sweater?" Kaylie walks over to us. She starts to pick up things, probably to try and help us.

"Yeah, because it's mine. Youngie gets cold fast. I like the cold. Reminds me of home." Kaylie smiles to me and rubs my shoulder.

"You miss home? We haven't been there in a while. Grandma probably misses us." She laughs and continues to look at the directions of the tent. "Hey Jaehyun, does this look right?" She asks holding up a part of the tent that she managed to put together

"Depends, are you going to hurt me if I say no?"

"No. Why would I do that?"

"You hit me when I told you, you made a milkshake wrong."

"I DIDNT KNOW YOU NEEDED TO CUT THE FRUIT UP."

"YOU BROKE OUR BLENDER"

"OH ILL BRAKE SOMETHING OF YOURS ALRIGHT"

"OKAYYYYYYYY" I intervene between the bickering couple. "Enough, now please help. The boys are getting cold."

"The boys are just wimps"

"We can hear you Kaylie."

"I know, I didn't whisper. Dumbass"

"Okay kaylie, I get it you're pregnant, that doesn't mean I won't hit a bitch" Ten throws down the sleeping bag he was holding.

While the two were bickering and while Johnny and Jaehyun were trying to get their partners to calm down. I took the tent into my hands and prayed for the best. "Okay, this thingy goes into to this thingy and it should make this thingy hold the top of the tent up."

Within 13 minutes and 28 different cuss words in 3 different languages, the first tent was up and the fighting hasn't settled down yet. "If you 4 are going to continue to fight, let me know so I can build a fire and throw myself in it." Collecting pieces of scrap wood surrounding the tent, I threw them all in one big pile.

"Come on Doyoung, go get a chair and I'll make a fire. You look like you're gonna freeze to death."

He comes up to my and pouts like a kid. "Shouldnt I build the fire?"

"You dont need to, I can handle it. Besides you just got your nails done!"

"You're making me sound like a wimp."

"Doyoung, are you actually capable of making a fire? Have you ever made a fire?"

"No"

"Okay, so sit down. I'll make a fire."

"Okay" he said quietly, I go off collecting more wood.

"Where's the marshmallows?"

"Oh, we're you gonna eat them?"

"JAEMIN"

"IM SORRY"

"Are you really?"

"No."

"That's what I thought"