8

"Nari Seo!" I hear yelling in my ear.

"I'm gonna open the blinds and its gonna hurt your hang over." Irene says and I groan. I still don't get up though.

"Fine you're gonna get what you deserve." I hear a male voice which I matched to my older brother.

The light from outside hit my closed eyes. I open my eyes slightly and look towards the people surrounding me.

"Turn the sun off." I mumble and put my pillow over my face to try and eliminate the sun.

"Nari. Please explain why you got home so late and why Jaemin was practically carrying you?" Wendy says in a soft yet threatening voice.

"Uh. I really don't remember?" I say. It's the truth. I don't remember shit besides Mark quoting my song. Which reminds me I still need to punch him for doing that and not buying me cake.

"Well from what I heard, Jaemin drove my car. With no ID form what so ever. Because "yolo" Kaylie bought you guys cheap wine. Mark quoted ice cream cake. Jaemin and mark had gay moments. You got park jimins number and-"

"I GOT PARK JIMINS NUMBER?!" I practically scream cutting off Johnny. I grab my phone from off the charger.

Aw Jaemin plugged my phone in. What a good boy.

I scroll through my contacts.

"HOLY SHIT I HAVE JIMINS AND JUNGKOOKS NUMBER? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!" I scream and people cover their ears

"Wait why am I just Johnny Seo? IM YOUr BROTHER!"

"It's because you don't like me calling you 'oppa' 'Hyung' or YoungHo, WHICH IS YOUR NAME BY THE WAY. So you're just Johnny." I shrug "Wait why everyone and Their moms here in my room?"

"Because we wanted to kick your ass for underage drinking but then I remembered you do that all the time and you never learn your lesson." Wendy tells me and walks out of my room.

"Well I seem to meet my favorite people when I'm the most drunk so. Hey Irene can I go out with Kaylie again?" I ask her and give her the puppy dog eyes she can't resist.

"No" Johnny interferes and pushes my face.

"Uh I don't think I asked you now did I?" I questioned him and he gave me a dirty look.

"Johnny, I'm her leader and I say she can go. Besides she's a kid it's what kids do." Irene explains to him.

"I'm her older brother. I'm more in control then you are." He fights back. I roll my eyes and get up from bet given that it was already 1:00.

"Nari-ssi!" I hear a voice. I roll my eyes for the 2nd time in 4 minutes and I spin around to meet Doyoung.

"Yes Doyoung-ssi?" I asked him and smiled at him innocently.