68

♥️1,396,308 likes Joy

♥️1,396,308 likes
Joy.NariSeo: I kinda wanna buy this one for the hell of it because it's real pretty 😔🤟🏻

JoysRedHair: weDDING DRESS?

Jenocide: did he finally pop the question?

Redbelbet: oh shit.

JohnnySeo: I'm gonna cry

KaylieSeo: 🤧 you're so cute my baby sister uwu

Joy.NariSeo: Why are you guys acting so weird today? @JohnnySeo @KaylieSeo

"Momma! Look!" I shout to my mom waving her into the dressing room.

"My baby looks beautiful" she says tearing up.

?????

"It's not like I'm gonna be getting married anytime soon anyways. No need to cry mom" I laugh at her as she wiped her eyes from the tears.

"It will come sooner than expected sweetheart" she says and winked to me.

"Uh. Okay momma. Now get out so I can change. I have to go to work in an hour." I push her out and take a look in the mirror one more time before taking off the dress.

At this point in my relationship with Doyoung. I'm not expecting to get married. I mean I'm only 18. Plus he's probably not even thinking about getting married anytime soon.

KaylieTwice kicked JoyVelvet out!

The fuck????

"Kaylie! Add me back to the groupchat." I smack her as I exit the dressing room.

"That was unNECESSARY"

"Add me back bitch"

"Fine cunt"

"Fight me"

"I can't today. Maybe next week. You have to look cute tonight. Not bruised" she smiles and winks to me.

"Why the fuck is my family so weird today? First mom then you and Johnny? Is someone pregnant? AM I GONNA BE A BIG SISTER?!"

"NO CRACK HEAD. GO TO THE CAR AND WAIT. I GOT YOU A LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT. NOW GO." She yells at me pushing me out of the shop doors.

KaylieTwice added you to a groupchat!

JoyVelvet: WHY THE FUCK SHE KICK ME OUT FOR AND WHY IS SHE ACTING SO WEIRD.

Jistupid: NOONAA~~~~

JoyVelvet: wHY IS EVERYONE WEIRD TODAY.

ChineseStar: hi Noona~

JoyVelvet: bitch why the fuck you being so nice to me. Who gave you drugs?

Doyoung: hey baby💝