69

"Can I open my eyes now Doyoung? I'm getting scared you're gonna murder me and throw me in the ocean for the sharks"

He just laughs and uncovers my eyes. "Open them"

I open my eyes to see a blanket and pillows on the sand, a picnic basket with I'm assuming food. And I see our cat velvet in the middle of the blanket.

"What's velvet doing here? And what's attached to her collar?"

Looking closer. Velvet had a rolled up piece of paper tied around her collar. Velvet was dressed in a little black cape that probably bugged the fuck out of her.

"Read it." I gestures he towards the blanket. I take my shoes off then sat on the blanket picking up velvet and holding her in my arms. I gently untie the string and unfold the letter.

-Dear, Nari Seo

When we met, it was a bumpy start. You were dating one of my closest friends. Even if you didn't know, before we even met I had the biggest crush on you but it aways felt so wrong because we're 5 years apart and you were a child. It was wrong because you were Jaemin's girlfriend. When you two broke up I didn't know how to react, but all I knew was I felt relieved? Seems selfish and it is. I confessed to you when you were sitting in the hospital bed from what the hospital assumed you 'attempted suicide' when really you just took bets to seriously. When I finally had the guts to admit I like you, you told me you loved me back and I was the happiest man on earth. We share so many wonderful memories together. From our first kiss. Cuddling while watching a movie and even you going through 'jaemin hours' which I guess at the time was jealous of. But you two are the closest friends I've ever seen.
I want to make more memories with you, forever. So, will you marry me?-

Oh my god?

What the fuck?

I think I'm gonna fucking combust?

Bitch I feel water on my face.

Am I crying?

I'm crying dog.

I look up and through my blurry vision caused by the happy tears, I was Doyoung on one knee looking at me with hope in his eyes along with love.

"Will you marry me?"

SMTOWN MESS™️<---

JoyVelvet: FUCK ALL OF YOU IM GETTING MARRIED

JoyVelvet: ISM SIDNDJDJD IM SO FUCKING HAPLY MY STOMACH HURTS OH MY GOD SSJNDJDS

Taemin: wAIT ONE MINUTE

Key: Doyoung had the balls to propose?

JoyVelvet; YES JSNZJSNJSS FUCK

JaeminDream: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO SKDNDUNSS

BoomingSystem: I'm actually crying.

Jistupid: we all crying

Jaehug: especially Johnny. The man is SOBBING

Jhonny: SHJT UP

Jhonny: lOSER DONT expoSE ME

CEOSM: i wish you two the best of luck.

JoyVelvet; FUCK YEAH BITCHES

Screechul: I'm not even in a relationship yet and this child is engaged?

Taemin: idk hyung. Maybe you should just own up to your gayness and stop looking for women. Maybe look for men.

Minho: Damn. Got you there.

🅱️ro🤙🏻: y'all, I'm crying in the recording studio. I think we got like a solid 3 minutes of me weeping saying "they're so cute" and "I'm so lonely"

Junguwu: I'm right here!!

🅱️ro🤙🏻: i know babe. But like. When we gonna actually get married. Probably never.

Junguwu: and why not?

Junguwu: are you saying I'm incapable to be married to you?

JoyVelvet: oo you fucked up mate.

JoyVelvet: ANYWAYS. IM GONNA GO CUDDLE WITH MY FIANCÉ

JoyVelvet: Damn. Fiancé. That sounds great.

JoyVelvet: it's been real y'all. But it's time for rated R stuff. GoODNIGHT SEOUL