50

Nari stepped into her 3rd period class, the attention that was all on the teacher suddenly turned to her. The peers in the class have already seen her before but as she entered the room her peers squealed. Her eyes shoot to where her best friend Donghyuck sat and he wasn't there.

'Fucking asswipe. Where the FUCK is he?'

"Seo Nari, care to explain why you're late?" Her teacher asks impatiently

"I'm a hard working idol, you really wanted me to be here at the break of Dawn?" She lazily replies sitting at her desk pulling out her LanguageArts notebook.

"Just because you're an idol doesn't separate you from the others."

"You're absolutely correct, but I work 40 hours a week get paid 20% of what we sell and on top of that I need to finish my studies. Some students in here relate. If you really need to know where I was. I was at Music Show pre recording our performance." Nari bitterly holds back her anger, but it was clear on her face.

'I get put in revealing outfits, I don't get appreciation for my talent only my body and face, I get only 20% of what we sell and that's a share for the whole group. WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THE FUCK IS DONGHYUCK FUCKING SLY CUNT'

"I am so sorry I'm late Ms.Song, the principal called me in and wanted me to pass this note down to you" Donghyuck hands her a piece of paper and takes a seat next to his best friend. He has the smile of mischief written all over it.

"Nari, Donghyuck, you're excused. You may leave." The teacher huffs out and throws the paper away.

Nari looks over to Donghyuck and he takes her backpack and pulls her out of the class room.

"What the hell Donghyuck? What did you do to the principal?" She questions her mischievous friend. He just jokingly rolls his eyes and said

"I promised him a Signed Red Velvet album and NCT album for his daughter if he would let all of us go for today."

"Donghyuck!"

"Shush! I'll get sungie, and Chenle you get jaemin and Jeno" he tells her handing her a identical note with their principals hand writing on them.

"What about stray kids?"

"What about them?" He sassily replies. "This is a Nari and Dream day. Not a Nari Dream ex boyfriend and friends day"

"Fuck. Okay. Meet us back here after you're finished" she tells him and walks to the class jaemin and Jeno both shared.

She slides the doors open and presents herself.

"Ah, Are we repeating your behavior again this year ms. Seo? There's a empty seat in the back by Jaemin." The teacher doesn't even look at her and assumes she's already in trouble.

"Huh!? No I'm not here for that. Principal Kang sent me here to give you this note." She hands the note to the teacher, Ms. Jeong pushes up her glasses that were falling off the bridge of her nose and looks to Jeno and Jaemin who were just as confused as She was when Donghyuck came running into their class with a note.

"Alright then, Jeno, Jaemin you're excused. You can leave. Make sure to look over notes for next weeks test!"

"Hurry the fuck up we have the other guys waiting pin heads!" Nari whisper yells to them and walks out followed by the two confused boys.

"What's this for?" Jeno asks struggling to put his bag on.

"I don't know, Donghyuck will explain later" she just says back and walks back to the place they promised to meet up at.

"We goin✈️ amusement park" Hyuk says and grabs his best friends hands. Well two of his best friends hands.

"What?! Lee Donghyuck!"

"Shut the fuck up Seo Nari. Just go with the flow."

"What if we get caught head ass?"

"We won't!"

Koreaboo posted a new photo!

♥️997,973 likes Koreaboo: Fans spot Joy from Red Velvet with 5/7 of NCT Dream at the amusement park during school hours

♥️997,973 likes
Koreaboo: Fans spot Joy from Red Velvet with 5/7 of NCT Dream at the amusement park during school hours. Joy seemed to be very close and laughing with Haechan. Dating? Let us know what you think!

Joysvocals: Donghyuck And Nari are just best friends, plus the other dreamies were there!

Jenocide: omg, joy and haechan breathed the same air! They must be dating!

Doyjoy:DOYOUNG AND JOY ARE DATING WYD KOREABOO SJDNJDNSJS

Joy.NariSeo: hhh @DingDong "we won't get caught" mY ASSHOLE

DingDong: hey not my fault people took pictures @Joy.NariSeo

Joy.NariSeo: were just 🅱️ros😤🤧 @Koreaboo

Joy.NariSeo has posted a photo!

♥️1,098,839 likes Joy

♥️1,098,839 likes
Joy.NariSeo: @koreaboo is wrong. Donghyuck and I are not dating. We are just very close friends. As most of you know Doyoung and I are dating so in conclusion some of y'all need to mind your damn business and let people be friends without assuming their relationship status.
Comments have been turned off