One

"Come one Addison, we're going to be late if you don't hurry up" I said from the bottom steps of the stairs. Today Addison and I are going to our Graduation party. We just finished senior year of high school and I couldn't be happier. I've worked so hard for this and I'm glad that it pulled off.

For my outfit I chose a maroon and white floral romper. It's perfect for the hot weather in New Jersey.

"Okay, I'm ready" I heard Addison say while walking down the stairs

"Okay, I'm ready" I heard Addison say while walking down the stairs. "Finally" I say and I get up from the couch.

"So, are we meeting Justin at the place?" Addison asked. Justin is my boy friend since we were 16 years old.

"Yah, he said the he will be in the front of the building waiting for us" I said.

We got in to the uber and left for the party.

"So, how are you and Justin?" Addison asked.

"We're doing fine"

"You guys are so cute together"

"Thanks, but I feel like something is up with him. I just don't know what"

"I'm sure he's fine"

We arrived to the party and I can already smell the alcohol and I can feel the music beating.

"I'm going to find Justin" I said.

He said that he was going to meet in the front of the building. Maybe he isn't here yet. I'm walking around the yard and I see his car. So he has to be here. But where?

I went inside the house and I asked a few people if they saw Justin. A lot of people said no but one person said he saw him go upstairs.

That's never a good sign.

I went upstairs and looked around. There were some doors that were closed so I went to see if he was in one. I already know that he's cheating on me. I'm not stupid. I just want to find him so I can confront him. There was one more door that I haven't checked yet. I heard noises coming from the other side and I opened the door. Of course it was unlocked.

I looked in and I saw him on top of someone kissing them and I was furious.

"I knew I would find you here" I said while crossing my arms.

He jumped off and turned around. He looked at me and I could see that he was drunk. He has that face.

"Chloe it's not what it looks like" he said.

"Oh please everyone says that and it not true. What I see is my boy- ex boyfriend on top of someone else" I said stopping myself from saying boyfriend. He's not my boyfriend anymore.