Fourteen

This is one of my favorite photos of him. Just look at that face😍😭

It's almost the end of summer break and every year there's a festival in town.

Grayson and I are getting ready to go. I'm so happy that we talked and we're with each other again. I'm leaving in two days and all I want to do is spend time with Grayson. And my family of course. But I live with them so mostly Grayson.

"What do you want to do first when we get there?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I definitely want to go in the Ferris wheel to watch the sit set though" he said.

"That's a great idea" I said.

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers and looked out the car window thinking about what will happen when I'm in California. I've been having second thoughts on going to that college. Maybe I should take a gap year? But this is my dream. And I don't want to wait.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Grayson asked.

"Just life" I said and looked at him with a smile.

15 minutes later we get to the festival.

"Wow. It's so pretty here. I'm taking a lot of pictures here" I said with a chuckle.

We walked up to the ticket booth and got our tickets for the rides.

-

It's been about an hour and the sun is starting go down. We went on almost all of the rides that looked interesting and got some food. After we finished our food we made our way to the Ferris wheel.

As we were waiting in line girls came over and took pictures with Grayson. I just stood there watching him taking the photos with them. It was so cute watching him talk to them and laughing. He was having a great time and I was so proud of him for doing this. As I was watching I saw him crouch down so he can be the same height as one of the little girls. They were talking for a while and he looked at me a few times smiling at me. I wonder what they were talking about.

He finished with the photos and came back in line with me.

"What are you and that little girl talking about?" I asked curious.

"We were talking about a really pretty and kind girl that I know" he said with a smirk.

"You're so cute" I said and pecked him on the lips.

We finally got into the Ferris wheel. We got to the top and it stopped there. The sunset was gorgeous. I could stay up there forever.

"Chloe smile" I heard Grayson saying.

I turned around to see him with his phone out facing me.

I gave him a smile and he took a picture.

"So beautiful. I mean look at that sunset!" He exclaimed and showed me the picture.

"You jerk" I exclaimed and chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. You're more beautiful than anything in this world" he said with a smile. Man I love him.

"Can you send me that picture?" I asked.

"Yah" He said.

-

We left the festival and Grayson drove me home.

"I had a great time. Thank you" I said.

"Me too. Thank you for coming with me" Grayson said.

"Of course. I'll see you tomorrow" I said and kissed him on the lips.