Twenty one

The next day
Grayson's POV

I woke up with a big headache and I didn't know where I was. I was defiantly not in my room because I know for a fact that my room is not pink. I looked around and I saw someone laying down next to me.

Fuck

I quickly got up and looked for my clothes. I saw my shirt on a chair and my jeans on the floor. I can't believe I did this.

I was putting my jeans on when Brittney woke up.

"Good morning" she said with a smile.

"What the hell happened last night" I yelled.

"You don't remember?" She asked.

"No. I don't, that's why I'm asking you!" I exclaimed.

Man she can be dumb

"Well, you were upset so I took you home and made you happy again" she said with a cheerful smile.

"You took advantage of me?" I asked.

"Not really. I mean you wanted it too" she said with an innocent look.

"I was drunk!" I exclaimed at her.

"I can't believe this happened" I scoffed and started pacing back and forth.

"I have to go" I said and grabbed my coat and phone and left that house.

I started to walk down the street since I didn't have my car. I didn't  know where I was going so I took my phone out and Called Ethan.

"Hello?" He said through the phone.

"Hey E I need your help" I said with a sigh.

"Where the hell did you go last night?" He asked

"I'll explain later. Can you pick me up?" I asked.

"Yah, where are you?" He asked.

"Do you remember my ex, Brittney?" I asked and scratched the back of my neck.

"Please don't tell me you're there" he groaned.

"Of course not" I said with a chuckle. "I'm down the street from her" I said and stopped laughing.

"Alright. Stay there I'm on my way" he said with a sigh.

He hung up the phone and I just stayed on the side walk waiting for Ethan.

I started to think about what I did last night. All I remembered was getting a drink and then that's it. Everything was a blur and I don't remember anything.

I can't believe I did this to Chloe. She's going to hate me forever. How am I going to tell her?

After about 10 minutes of waiting and thinking about how stupid I am Ethan's car pulled up.

I got in the passenger seat and let out a sigh.

"Explain" He said with a stern voice and drove off.

-

"You are so fucked up" Ethan said and hit me in the back of my head.

I told him what happened in the car and now we're home.

"You don't think I know that" I exclaimed.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I don't know. I have to tell her but I don't know how. This is going to break her heart" I said and fell backwards into the couch.

"Go get some rest and take a shower. You reek of alcohol" he said and walked into his room.

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

-

Chloe's POV
Two weeks later

I finished my intern ship one week early and I'm so happy. I can go to New Jersey and see everyone. I quickly drive back to my apartment and when I get home I quickly call Grayson.

"Hello" he said through the phone.

God I missed that voice

"Gray guess what!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked with a chuckle

"I'm coming home!" I exclaimed

The line went silent for a minute and it was weird.

"Grayson, are you still there?" I asked.

"Yah, sorry I'm just surprised" he said

"Me too. I was hoping I could finish early so that I can come home and see you. Is my room still open for me?" I asked.

"Of course" he said.

"Great. I'll get on a plane tomorrow morning. I've missed you so much, and I'm so sorry that I've been distant. Nursing takes a lot of time. More than I thought" I said with a chuckle.

"Don't worry about it. I know that you've been busy. I'm proud of you" he said. And even though I can't see him I know that he is smiling.

"Thank you. I'm going to get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you" I said

"Love you too" he said and hung up.

'I'm so excited' I thought