Twenty four

Grayson's POV

"Chloe please open the door" I said through the door.

She's been in her room for about five minutes. And I've been trying to get her attention but she won't open the door. She won't even say anything back to me.

"Grayson, we have keys to the rooms. If you want to get inside then use the key" Ethan said from downstairs.

I totally forgot about the key. I took the key that was sitting onto of the door frame and unlocked it.

I opened the door and I see Chloe packing her Clothes.

"Chloe, what are you doing?" I asked.

"What do think I'm doing? I'm packing" she said without making eye contact.

"Can we please talk?" I asked and walked into her room.

"No. I don't want to talk to you" she said while continuing to pack.

"Please?" I begged.

"Fine, lets talk" she said and then threw one of her shirts into her suitcase out of anger.

"Why?" She asks.

"Why what?" I asked confused.

"Really Grayson? Why would you cheat on me?" She said.

"I don't know. I didn't mean to. I was drunk that night and I messed up. I'm sorry. I really am" I said.

"Sorry but that's not going to cut it. You hurt me. When I met you I thought 'wow, he's a great guy who would never hurt someone' because you saved me from someone who was hurting me. But I was wrong. You hurt me so ba- bad" she said while trying to hold back her tears.

"I know I did. But I never meant too. I never want to hurt you. Chloe, I love you" I said while starting to cry.

"If you loved me then you would have never done this to me. And you kept it a secret from me for two weeks. Were you ever going to tell me?" She asked with a crack in he voice from crying.

"I was going to tell you I promise. I didn't know when or how to tell you though" I said and walked over to her and grabbed her hands to hold.

"I'm so sorry I did this. This has been my biggest mistake ever and I wish I could take it back. I love you so much Chloe please forgive me" I begged.

"I can't forgive you Grayson. You broke my heart. I never thought you would do this. I can barely look at you and see the Grayson I loved" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Please Chloe don't do this" I said with tears.

"I can't stay here Grayson. Not after with what happened. It's to hard" she said while turning around and going back to packing her stuff.

"Chloe I can't lose you" I said with tears in my eyes.

"You lost me when you kissed that girl" she said with sadness in Her eyes.

I was silent after she said that. All I did was sit in the bed away from her and listening to her packing her clothes and her sniffles. This hurts so much, more than anything.

Five minutes went by and I've just been thinking of what my life will be with out her. I don't think I have a life without her.

"Grayson" she said breaking the silence.

"Yah?" I said and quickly got up and turned to her.

"Promise me this one thing?" She asked as she walked closer to me.

"Anything" I said.

"Be happy. Find someone that will make you smile everyday and laugh a lot. Just... be happy" she said with tears.

"No one will ever make me as happy as you did" I said holding her hands.

"Good bye Grayson" she said with a soft voice.

She kissed me one last time and then walked out of the room and headed downstairs.

I fell back in the bed and let out a sigh. I can't believe it.

I'm not with the love of my life anymore.

-

Chloe's POV

I left the room with a broken heart and tears. This has been one of the hardest things I had to do. I wanted to forgive him, I did. But he went to far and it hurts to much. Two relationships in a row ended with me getting cheated on. Why is my life like this?

"So this is it? You guys are done?" I heard Ethan ask as I was going to the front door.

I turned around and I saw him standing behind me with his hands in his pockets.

"Yah, it is" I said with a sigh.

"I am so sorry that this happened" he said with sadness in him.

"Thank you. I'm going to miss you so much" I said and hugged him.

"I'm going to miss you too" he said hugging me back.

"I need a favor" I said pulling away and wiping my tears off of my face.

"Of course" he said.

"Make sure that Grayson finds someone he really likes" I said.

"That's going to be hard. Chloe he only likes you. He loves you" Ethan said.

"I know, but this can't stop him from seeing other people. Grayson is stubborn. I've learned that" I said with a chuckle.

Ethan laughed with me while wiping his tears away.

"You're not wrong" he said with a laugh.

"So, can you help me with that?" I asked.

"Of course" he said.

"Thank you, good bye" I said and hugged him one last time.

I pulled away and Walked to the door. I opened the door and let out a sigh. I turned around one more time and I looked back.

Ethan was standing there with his hands in his pockets and I saw Grayson sitting at the top of the stairs with his head in his hands. He looked up and made eye contact with me. He was sniffling and had red puffy eyes.

I turned back around and walked out of the house. Right when I closed the door I broke down in tears.

This is the last time I will see them. And that hurts.

I pulled myself together and I got into the Uber I asked for and left for the air port.

Goodbye Grayson Dolan

-
A/N

Ahhhhhh it's done! I really hope you guys liked this story. It was so much fun to write.

I'm going to write a sequel to this story but not right away. All I know is that the story is called 'I Found You', so keep a look out for when it's published.

Again thank you for reading this story😘