Seven

*Chloe's POV

Tonight I'm having dinner with Grayson and I'm really excited. He texted me saying to dress fancy so I went to the mall to get a new dress.

I bought a really cute off the shoulder light pink floral dress. For shoes I chose white heels and a brown purse to go with it.

For my make up I did a light pink eye shadow and winged black eye liner

Last thing to do is perfume.

Grayson's coming to pick me up soon so I go downstairs to wait in the living room.

A couple minutes went by when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door and saw Grayson. He was dressed really nice and looked so good.

"You look gorgeous" Grayson said with wide eyes.

"Thank you, you look great" I said.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yup" I said.

We walked to his car hand in hand and drove to the restaurant.

-

We were sitting at our table when a-couple of girls walked up to our table.

"Can we get a picture with you?" A girl asked Grayson.

"Of course" Grayson said and got up.

I took the picture for ten and then they went back to their table happy.

"That was very kind of you" I said smiling. "Thanks. I always say yes for a picture" he said.

"can I ask you something"? I asked.

"Sure" he said.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're famous? I never knew until over a week after I met you" I said.

"I'm not sure. It never came up I guess" he said.

"Well I watched some of your videos. They're really funny" I said.

"I'm glad you like them" he said.

For the rest of the dinner we just talked and laughed a lot. Whenever I'm around him I'm always so happy. I know this sounds cheesy but when I'm with him it's like it's just us and no one else in the world.
-

After our dinner we went to the beach to watch the sun set. And it was beautiful. All we did was sit on the beach and look at the sky.

"Hey Chloe?" Grayson said.

"Yah, I said.

"I know we've only known each other for a couple of weeks but I really like you. Like a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

I have been waiting for him to ask me this.

"I would love to" I said with a big smile.

-

It was getting late so Grayson drove me back home.

We got to my house and he walked me to the door.

"I'll talk to you later" Grayson said.

"Okay" I said.

We stood at the door just staring at each other and it was great.

He started to lean in and I knew that we were about to kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arm around my waist deepening the kiss.

His lips was so soft and the kiss was so passionate. I didn't want it to end.

We pulled away and we said our final good byes.

I walked into the house and when I looked up I saw Addison standing by the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"I felt bad that I couldn't see you earlier today so I came by to surprise you. I didn't know that you were going on a date with Grayson though. But your parents let me stay here to wait" she said.

"Aww. That's so sweet. Let's go to my room" I said and walked up the stairs.

-

"You guys are dating!?" Addison exclaimed.

"Yah, we are" I said with a big smile.

"I'm so happy for you guys" she said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Do you want to stay over?" I asked.

"Yes!" Addison exclaimed.

-

"Do you know if Ethan is seeing anyone?" Addison asked.

"I'm sorry but he's dating Emma" I said.

"That's fine. I doubt that will last long" she said.

"Okay" I said with a chuckle.

"Do you want to go to the mall tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure. I need some new clothes anyway" Addison said.

We talked for a while and then we went to bed.