Sixteen

This is it. She's leaving and I can't do anything about it.

"I guess it's time for me to go" she said with sadness in her voice.

She said good bye to her family and Ethan and then it was my turn.

"I'm going to miss you so much" Chloe said and hugged me.

"Me too. But we'll see each other soon. I promise" I said and kissed her forehead.

"God. I can't leave you. I need you" she said and was starting to cry.

"You still have me. I'm just on the other side of the country" I said with a chuckle.

She laughed a little and then we kissed. I'm going to miss those lips.

"I'll see you soon" she said and pulled away.

She started to walk towards the doors and she gave her ticket to the lady at the desk.

"Hey Chloe?" I exclaimed.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" she said back and started to walk through the doors.

The lady shut the door and then I couldn't see her anymore.

This is so hard for me.

"Come on bro. Let's go home" Ethan said and patted me on the back. He started walking back to the doors and I followed him.

Next time I'll see Chloe will be in three months. I don't think I can wait that long.

I need her

-
A/N

I know this is a short chapter. I don't know what else to write. I'm having writers block so here's this. I know it's bad but at least it's something.

Have a nice day:)