Eleven

Today is our last day in Australia and Grayson and I are going to have a little photo shoot with Bryant and I'm really excited.

I started to get ready by taking a shower first.

After my shower I started to pick out my dresses.

We're doing multiple locations so I need an outfit for all of them. The first dress I have is a short blue dress with a open back.

I put all of my other dresses in dress bags and I put them in the car

As I was coming back inside I ran into Grayson.

Literally

"Oh, sorry" I said with a chuckle.

"It's fine. You look beautiful" he said kissing me.

"I'm not wearing any makeup. So that's not possible" I said while pulling away.

"You don't need makeup. You're gorgeous even without it" he said.

"You're so sweet. Well, I have to finish getting ready" I said and walked around him.

I go back upstairs to my room and I start with my hair. I want to keep it simple so I just brush my hair and take two chucks of my hair and pull them back.

For my makeup I just did a natural look so that it will match all of my dresses.

-

We get to our first location which is the beach. And to be honest it's kind of awkward Because people would look at us. We took pictures of just me and then Grayson joined and we did pictures together.

For our poses we would hold our hands while looking at each other, sometimes he would hug me from behind and I would look up at him.

We did a lot and then it was time to go to our next spot.

Before we left I had to go to the dressing rooms that were on the beach and change into my romper.

Our next spot was a desert

Our next spot was a desert. We took a lot of pictures there and we had color bombs. Those were fun.

Our last stop after was the city.