Five

*Grayson's POV

It's been two days and there's no news about Chloe. I've been watching the news a lot lately hoping I would see something about her. But the only thing I see are pictures of her and a number to call if you see her.

Ive been checking on Chloe's parents and they're a wreck.

A officer has been staying at their house just in case they get a call from Justin.

I was in my room when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said.

The door opened and Chloe's friend came in.

"Hey Addison, what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I heard about Chloe and I wanted to check on you. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm miserable to be honest. I can't think straight knowing that she's in danger" I said putting my head in my hands.

"They'll find her soon" Addison said and sat down on my bed. She rubbed my back and I looked at her.

I never noticed how beautiful she is. We looked at each other for while. We slowly leaned in and we kissed.

"Wait, we can't do this" I said pulling away.

"Why not? You and Chloe aren't dating. So it's not like you're cheating" Addison said.

"I know but I really like Chloe. And I don't know if she likes me back but I can't do this to her. Sorry" I said.

"Don't be sorry. You're right. By the way. She really likes you. Like, a lot. You're all that she talks about" She said with a chuckle.

I laughed a little bit but soon stopped remembering that she's out missing.

"Grayson, she's going to come home soon. I'm sure of it" Addison said.

I hope she's right.

-

Chloe's POV

I'm sitting on a metal chair in pain hoping someone will find me.

Justin has been doing awful things to me that I don't even want to talk about.

I don't even know how long I've been gone. To be honest I feel bad for Justin. I don't know why he's acting like this but he must have a reason.

I was sitting in the dark room when I heard yelling coming from the other room. Then I heard gun shots going off and I got scared. When did they have guns?

"Are you Chloe Winters?" A man asked.

"Yah. I am, what's going on?" I asked panicked.

"I'm officer Steven. You're going home" he said.

Those words were music to my ears. I can finally go home and be with my family.

More importantly, Grayson.