Eight

*Chloe's POV

It's been about a month being with Grayson and I couldn't be happier. We hang out everyday and we're living our best lives.

"Hey, Chloe I have to tell you something" Grayson said.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"So Ethan and I are going to Australia next week for a week" he said.

"You're leaving for a week?" I pouted.

"Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to go with us. Bryant will also be there so we could take some really cute pictures" Grayson said with excitement.

I love it when he's happy

"I'll have to ask my parents but I think I can go" I said with a smile.

"That's great!" Grayson said.

"I have to go home. But I'll call you later with an answer" I said getting up from the couch.

I turned around and stared walking to the door when Grayson said something that really surprised me.

"Bye, love you" He said.

I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around. Grayson had a shocked expression like he didn't mean to say that.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I didn't say anything" he said while scratching the back of his neck in nervousness.

"You said you love me" I said walking closer and smiling.

"Maybe" he said.

"I love you too" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Soon we were kissing and it was so soft. Soon it became more harsh and I liked it. He picked up my legs and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed me against the wall.

The kiss turned into a hot make out session until I stopped it.

"Hey" Grayson whined.

"I really have to get home. It's almost midnight" I said.

"Fine" Grayson said with a groan. He set me down and pecked me on the lips.

"Bye" I said and waved to him.

I went to my car and got in. I really hope my mom says yes for Australia. It would be great to be with Grayson for a week on vacation. It sounds so much fun.

I got home and I quickly went to my parents room. I looked in and they were sitting in bed reading.

"Hey are you guys busy?" I asked.

"Not at all. What's up sweetie" my mom asked.

"Well I was wondering if I could go to Australia with Grayson, Ethan and Bryant next week" I asked.

"I don't know about that. One week with three boys?" My dad said.

"It's not like we're going to do anything. Come on please! I'll pay for my own ticket" I said begging them to let me go.

"Okay, you can go. And we'll pay for the tickets. It'll be your early birthday gift" my dad said.

"Oh my god thank you so much! I love you guys so much" I said hugging them both.

I went upstairs to my room and quickly called Grayson.

*phone conversation

Grayson: hello?

Me: Guess what!?

Grayson: "what?" He said with a chuckle

Me: I can go!

Grayson: that's great! This is going to be so much fun

Me: I know. Thank you so much

Grayson: for what?

Me: for coming into my life and saving me from a toxic relationship. If I didn't have you in my life I don't know what I would be doing with my life right now. You saved me

Grayson: I will do anything to keep you happy and safe. I love you so much

Me: I love you too. I'm going to go to bed I'll see you soon

Grayson: okay. Bye sweetie

Me: Bye

I hung up the phone and went to bed.

-
*Three days later

"You're so lucky that you're going to Australia" Addison said.

Addison is over at my house while I start packing for the trip.

"I know. I'm so happy" I said.

"Did you tell him about you going to California?" Addison asked.

"I told him when we met but I don't think he remembers" I said.

"You should tell him soon. Summer break is almost over and you're soon going to be moving to California" she said.

"I know. And I will tell him. After Australia" I said while putting my clothes in my suit case.

"You need to send me lots of pictures" Addison said.

"Don't worry, I will" I said with a chuckle.

"Well, I have to go to bed. Grayson's coming to pick me up at five in the morning" I said.

"Okay, I'll head off then. Text me when you get there" Addison said while getting up.

"I will. Night" I said

"Good night. And tell Grayson I say hi" she said.

"Of course" I said.

Addison left and I started to get ready for bed.

Before I fell asleep I got a text from Grayson.

Grayson😎💜: good night. I can't wait for tomorrow

Me: I know. I'm so excited for Australia.

Grayson😎💜: I'm glad. I'll see you tomorrow morning. Night❤️

Me: good night😘