Fifteen

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I reach over to the night stand to grab my phone to turn the alarm off.

I get out of bed and I don't remember what happened last night. I thought Grayson was with me, but now he's gone. He must've gone home when I fell asleep.

I went to my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

I can't believe that I'm leaving my home today. It's so unreal. I'm going to be leaving my family and friends behind. I'm going to be leaving Grayson. Why does life have to be so hard. It's 8:00 in the morning and I don't have to leave the house till 11:00.

I walk back to my bed and I see a piece of paper on my night stand. It's a note from Grayson.

You fell asleep so I tucked you in and then I'm going home. I had a great time with you today. And thank you so much for the photo album. I love it so much. I'll see you tomorrow at the airport.      I love you
-Grayson

God I'm going to miss him so much. I put the note on my desk next to the first one he gave me and I started to get ready for the day. I blow dried my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail.

I then went to my closet to grab the outfit I chose yesterday for today. I changed into black leggings, a white tank top and converse for shoes.

I went to my desk and started my makeup. Since I'm going to be on a plane for most of the day I only applied mascara and some concealer. After I put my makeup into my travel bag and put it with my suit case I went down stairs to get some breakfast.

I saw my parents in the living room so I went and said hi to them.

"Hey" I said while walking into the living room.

"Hey sweetie. Are you excited for California?" My dad asked.

"I am. I can't wait to see LA" I said with excitement.

"I'm glad. Well anyways the movers called yesterday and they finished putting your boxes into your new apartment" my mom said.

"That's great" I said.

"We're going to miss you so much" my dad said and hugged me.

"I'll miss you more. But luckily I can visit you guys on breaks. And I'll call you guys everyday" I said.

"Your brother would be so proud of you" my mom said while tearing up.

"Thank you mom"

-

It was time to go to the airport and I was excited but also sad. I can't believe that I'm going to be away from all of my friends and family.

I'm currently sitting in the car listening to music and looking out the window taking a look at New Jersey for the last time.

-

*Grayson's POV

Ethan and I are in the car to go to the airport. We're saying good bye to Chloe and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm so proud of her for doing this but I'm also going to miss her so much.

I get to the airport and I'm looking around for gate 7b. That's where she'll be.

"Do you see her anywhere?" I asked Ethan.

"No. I don't see her. Maybe she's not here yet" Ethan said and sat down on a bench.

We waited for a little bit when I heard my name being called.

I turned around and I see Chloe walking over to me.

"Hey" She said with a big smile.

"Hi. How do you feel about going to California?" I asked.

"I'm excited. I can't wait to get to my apartment and decorate it" she said with excitement.

She is so cute. It sucks that I won't be able to see her cuteness everyday. I guess I was staring because I started to hear my name being called.

"Grayson. Grayson!" She exclaimed and was waving her hand in front of my face.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked.

"How cute you are" I said smiling.

"You're so cheesy" she said with a chuckle.

"Flight to California" is now boarding" we heard the lady over the speaker say.

This is it