Ten

*Grayson's POV

It's been two days since we've been in Australia and all we have done is gone to the beach and shopping. We also took a lot of pictures at great sites.

Tonight Chloe and I are going on a little date on the beach. Chloe really wanted to have a picnic while we're here so I thought this would be perfect. I'm meeting her at the beach because she wanted to do some things before we have our date and I took the opportunity to set it up perfectly before she comes.

-

I was waiting for Chloe to come when a girl maybe my age came up to me.

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but can I get a picture with you?" She asked.

"Of course" I said while getting up.

We took the picture and then after out of nowhere she pulls my shirt and brings me closer to her and kisses me. What is going on here.

I quickly pull away and before I could say anything I hear Chloe's voice.

"What the hell is going on here?" She asked with anger in her voice.

"It's not what it looks like" I quickly say.

Chloe doesn't say anything to me. She just turns around and quickly walks to her car.

"Why did you do that?" I asked the girl.

"Relax. You deserve someone better than her. Like me" she said.

I can't believe this.

I shake my head at the girl and I pick up the stuff and walk away. I get in my car and I drive back to the house.

-

As I walk in Ethan comes up to me and he doesn't look happy.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I did nothing. This girl comes up to me asks for a picture and then she kissed me! And then Chloe saw and left" I said looking down.

"Well you better tell her that" he says looking up at the stairs.

I run up the stairs and I got to her room. The door is closed so I knock.

"Go away" she says through the door.

"Chloe please let me explain" I said.

I hear footsteps from the other side and then she opens the door and then walks away. I walk in the room and I see her suitcase and her clothes all packed.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I'm going home" she simply says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because. I don't want to be around you" she says while grabbing her suitcase.

"Please don't" I said.

"I don't get why you would do this to me. You know I've been cheated on before. Why would you do this to me?" She asked.

"But I didn't cheat on you" I said and grabbed her hands.

"Then what do you call kissing another girl?" She asked.

"Look, I was waiting for you when she walked up to me. She asked for a picture and I said yes. After we took the picture she grabbed and then kissed me. She kissed me. I didn't kiss back. I quickly pulled away" I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really" I said.

"I feel like such an idiot. I'm so sorry" she said looking down.

"Don't be sorry. Come on. Let's go on our date" I said with a smile.

"I would like that" she said back.

-
A/N

Sorry I'm posting so late. I was with my friend all day so I didn't have time to post. I hope you liked this chapter :)