Three

It's been about a week since I met Grayson. We have been hanging out a lot and we have gotten to know each other more.

Justin has been calling and texting me trying to apologize and have me take him back. That's never going to happen. I'm happy with Grayson. I mean we're not dating but it feels like we are.

Today Grayson is coming over to hang out and he's going to meet my parents. They came home today and They really wanted to meet him. I asked Grayson if he was okay with that and he said that he would love to meet them.

"So when are we going to meet him?" My mom asked. "He's. Coming over in an hour" I said. "Okay" my mom said and walked out of my room.

I got out of bed and got ready for him to come over. I got changed into shorts and a  black and white striped tank top.

I put my hair in a side braid and went back to my bed and layed down

I put my hair in a side braid and went back to my bed and layed down. I watched Netflix until Grayson came.

-

My mom, dad, Grayson and I are on our way to a restaurant for dinner. While we're in the car my dad is asking so many questions for Grayson and it's driving me crazy.

"What do you like to do in your free time?" My dad asked Grayson.

"Dad, enough with all of the questions please" I pleaded.

"I just want to get to know Grayson" my dad said.

"It's fine. I don't mind Chloe" Grayson said and he put a hand on my thigh.

"I actually do you tube with my brother" he said.

"YouTube? That's cool. Are you guys like famous?" My dad asked.

"Really dad?" I said.

"I'm just wondering" he said putting his hands in front of him as if he was surrendering.

"I guess. We have over five million subscribers" Grayson said.

"Wow, that's really good" my dad said with a smile.

My dad is great.

-
We got to the restaurant and went to our table. We ordered our food and started talking. Everything was going great and we were all having a great time.

As I was eating I was looking around the restaurant admiring the decor. It was an Italian restaurant so they had beautiful art on the walls. As I was looking at a picture my eyes went to the window. I then saw someone that I didn't want to.

"Chloe? Are you okay?" Grayson asked breaking me from my trance.

"Yah, I'm fine. I'm just going to go to the rest room. I'll be right back" I said.

I got up from the table and went to the bathroom. I didn't have to go but I just needed some alone time.

I don't want to be near Justin. Not after what he did to me and Grayson.