Twenty two

Hey sisters!

*Chloe's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I quickly got up. Today I'm flying back home to see everyone for a week. I couldn't be more excited to see Grayson. I've missed him so much and all I want to do is jump into his arms and kiss him a billion times.

I go to my bathroom and I brush my teeth and do my makeup. After I was done I packed the stuff into my luggage and got changed. Since I'm just going to be on a plane I grabbed black leggings, a white crop top, a red flannel to wear around my waist and my white converse. For my hair I just put it up in a messy bun.

I grabbed something to eat and then left my apartment. I got into an Uber and drove to the air port.

Grayson's POV

"Are you going to tell her?" Ethan asked.

"I have too" I said grabbing my car keys.

I'm picking up Chloe from the air port in a few minutes.

"When are you going to tell her?" He asked while following behind me.

"I don't know Ethan. I don't even know how I'm going to her" I sad turning around.

"Alright, well I'm going to see Emma. Good luck. And tell her I said hi" he said.

"Thanks. I'll tell her" I said and walked out of the house.

-

I'm waiting at the airport for her flight to land. I'm really happy that she's visiting but I'm also really nervous to tell her what I did. It's been about two weeks since Ive talked to Brittney. Maybe she's out of my life.

-

It's been an hour and her flight finally landed. While I was waiting I bought some of her favorite flowers, roses.

I stood in front of the gate waiting for her to get off. I see a lot of people but I don't see her.

After a couple of minutes of waiting I see her walking down. She looks so cute in the big crowd.

We make eye contact and her Eyes go wide.

"Grayson!" She yelled and started running towards me.

She drops her bags and jumps up and wrapped her legs around my waist while we're hugging.

"I've missed you so much" she said and kissed me on the lips.

"I've missed you too" I said pulling away.

She jumped back down and we went to my car and drove home.

-

"Here is your room" I said while opening the door for her.

"Wow. You did this all by yourself?" She asked shocked.

"Yup. Just me" I said with a big smile.

"You did great" Chloe said and turned around showing me her beautiful smile.

"I know" I said smiling.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Well I'm starving. And I miss that cafe down the street. Do you want to go there?" She asked.

"That sounds great" I said.

We walked hand in hand down  the street to the cafe and it was silent. Not awkward silent but peaceful silent.

We ordered our food and we were waiting for it to come out and while we waited we talked and caught up with each other.

Chloe was telling me about her internship and all I could think about was what I did to her and how she's so happy right now. She has no clue on what happened.

"Grayson" Chloe said while waving her hand passed my face breaking me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Yah, I'm fine. I just zoned out I guess. Sorry" I said looking down.

"It's fine. So, what have you been up to?" She asked.

Bad things

"Nothing much. Mostly relaxing and making videos with Ethan" I said.

Lies!

"How is that going, youtube?" She asked me.

"It's going great. We actually just hit 5million subscribers" I said with a smile.

"That's awesome! I'm so proud of you guys" she said.

"Thank you" I said and pecked her on the lips.

We continued talking about random things and life. After we were done eating I payed and we went home and went to bed. It's been a long day for both of us.

-

A/N

This chapter is really boring sorry. It's going to get good soon I promise;)