Thirteen

*Grayson's POV

"I think we should break up" Chloe said.

I stood in front of Chloe shocked. Did I just hear that correctly?

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we're not working out" she said and got up.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're avoiding me because I'm leaving soon. When I'm still here and we can make the most of it. But when I'm actually gone what are you going to do? Will you avoid me then too? You also stood me up. What boyfriend does that?" She asked.

She does have a point. I haven't been the best boyfriend lately and I don't know if I will be a good one when she's in California.

But I'm going to change that. I will spend time with her for the rest of the two weeks.

"I'll change. I'll stop avoiding you I'll be with you all the time. Or whenever you want me to be with you" I said and held her hands.

"I love you Chloe" I said and then kissed her soft pink lips.

She kissed back and our lips were moving in sync until she pulled away for air.

"I love you too" she said with a big smile.

-

A/N

This chapter is really short sorry. It's just a filler. I also don't know what else to write.

I hope you guys have a great day. And thank you so much for reading my story.

If you want to read another one of my stories I have one that's called "How I Met Your Father" And it's a Grayson Dolan fanfic.