UNDERSTANDING

"So, Lee knows how you feel about me." " I don't know when I asked about it I didn't say it was you I just said some guy."  I giggled "what is so funny"  "I guess Lewis was right about you he is a lot more preceptive than most guys" "Shelly, I really don't want to talk about him right now." "Noah behave he is still my friend" "Yeah, and the guy who gave you your first real kiss I always thought that would be me." "Oh, really how would that have been possible.  I could have kissed any guy at any party"  "why do you think no one ever asked you out till Tuppen" "so, Lewis really was right about you"  "damn, him again fine what did he say."  "That you would look at him like he was stepping on your turf and that he wouldn't have put it passed you to tell the guys to stay away because you were denying your feelings"  "ok, I guess he saw more than I wanted him too."  "What would have done if Tuppen was my first kiss" "I don't know Shells please can we not talk about them.  Look Lee is looking for you and you need to get back can I take you home" "Noah, we all came together." "ok get back to work."

I met Lee halfway between the kissing booth and Noah.  "so, I guess it worked" "what worked" "Lewis figured if we put you on the kissing booth and Noah watched a bunch of random guys kiss you it would piss him off and force him to admit his feelings and you as well"  "you set me up" "oh, like you and Rachel didn't set up Lewis and Dallas" I started laughing "well you are still dead meat for putting me up there."  We got back to the booth and continued taking money and tickets.  Stupid Duncan decided to be a smart ass when he came up to buy his ticket and said "So, Evans, when do you go back up Flynn, took off with you before I got my kiss and I don't think that is fair.  When do I get mine."  I see Lewis out of the corner of my with Dallas getting ready to say something when all of a sudden Duncan goes white and starts backing up "never mind I will just get in line"  I turn around and see Noah.  I smack him and say "stop, it I can handle myself remember you don't get to tell me what to do you are not my boyfriend."  He grabs me and spins me around leans down and whispers "oh, really so you won't mind if I work the booth"  "you wouldn't dare" "exactly Shelly your mine now and I am not letting you get away that easily."  He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.  "Lee, do you still need Shelly" "Nah Noah, you can leave"  "wait how Lee you brought us" at that point I hear Lewis "hey I can give you two a ride it will be a tight fit but I think it will be fun"

When we get to the house Noah tells Lewis "hey you know where the game room is right" Lewis nods his head "ok, go on in there Shelly and I have some unfinished business to iron out about our relationship and my expectations."  "Noah Flynn you're incorrigible."  We head up to the guest room where my clothes are located.

Noah: ok get ready so while we talk

Me: not funny Noah out I will call you when I am done.

Noah:  but Lee gets to see

Me:  Lee always turned his head and didn't peak unlike I know you will

Noah:  Fine be that way.

I grab my clothes and head to Lee's bathroom to shower and change.  When I get out Noah follows me back to the guest room.

Noah:  OK Shelly, I want us to be exclusive.  I don't want to see anyone else touch you.

Me:  Really, what if I am not ready for that.

I giggle at his face then he groans grabs me lifts me up and throws me on the bed.  He started tickling me and I am begging him to stop.  

Noah:  You give

Me:  Yes I give

Noah:  so Shelly baby will you agree to not see anyone else but me

Me:  Nope I want to hear you say it, Noah.

Noah:  come on Shelly, please 

Me:  Nope

Noah:  Ahhh fine will you be my mumble mumble 

Me:  What was that

Noah: Shelly, will you be my girlfriend

Me: Hmmm let me see

Noah:  Seriously Shelly come on

Me:  Of course Noah I love you

Noah: I love you to Rochelle

He leans down and brushes his lips against mine as I reach up to pull him closer he brushes his tongue along my lips. I open them to allow him in and pull him closer so he can deepen the kiss.  I run my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck.  All of a sudden we hear a voice clear behind us and we pull apart and look at the door Lewis is standing there.  "I haven't let anyone in since I don't live here but I think if you are worried about her reputation the last thing you want them to see is this"  "Your right about that thanks" Noah gets up grab my hand and pulls me to my feet "let's get this party started Shelly Baby"