PROM

Lee took the teasing from all my pranks with a sense of humor and within a week of his butt plastered on social media everything had finally died.  Lee, Rachel and I were laying out in the quad during lunch when I look around where the football players are because of how quiet the quad is and notice they are all missing.  I ask "hey, where is the team.  I was wondering why Tuppen hasn't come over to tease me about Noah."  Lee shrugs and Rachel reply's "well maybe they finally decided to grow up."  We all laugh, and I look over again, and Rachel chuckles and says "oh, come on Elle just admit it your looking for Flyyyyn"  I blush and hide my face.  All of a sudden I hear a voice clear and I look up to the whole team dressed like Tuppen was the day he asked me for my phone number.  They all start posing and spinning around.  The guys in the front each pick up a sign they had put on the ground.  Slowly one at a time they flip there signs around, and when they finished it reads "ROCHELLE MY SHELLY EVANS WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?"  At the end of the question out walks Noah dressed just like the rest of his team with a dozen roses.  I get up a smile on my face and say "Yes."  He picks me up spins me around and kisses me deeply.  Causing the whole team to whistle and cat call the longer the kiss lasts."

Lee had invited Rachel's family over to the house for a family pool party.  It took a while to get Rachel's family to understand that Lee and I were just friends when her mom caught me coming out of Lee's room in my swimming suit after going in there with nothing in my hands.  What sealed the deal was when Noah came home and kissed me at the base of my neck and said: "hmm there is nothing I love more than coming home and finding you hear Shelly Baby."  We waited until both June and Mathew were home and by the pool before I set myself up recording and aimed the camera at Rachel and the balcony.  I was pretending to be recording everyone when I say "oh, no too late"  Rachel stiffens just as Lee yells "Geronimo" but instead of Lee being on the balcony it's Noah, and  he drops a sign that says "Rachel will you go to prom with Lee?"  She grins and says "yes" just as Lee walks up with a dozen roses.  She looks at me after I post the video. "You knew about this."  "yep, Noah and I helped him."  She giggles while her whole family is watching she glances at me again "I hope these are not the roses Noah bought you."  I laugh "you kidding me Noah would kill both Lee and me if I let that happen.  Mine are in my room."  Rachel looks at me know what this means "shopping" we both yell together.

Luckily for us, we were able to find our dresses and shoes rather quickly.  When the day of prom arrived Rachel, and I took showers at our homes so when we finished at the salon, we could put our dresses on.  I had my hair done up in a French twist with curls at the top coming out of the twist with a couple of strands framing my face.  I had my make-up done natural with neutral tones.  I had a French Manicure and Pedicure done.  While Rachel had her hair pulled up in a high ponytail with her hair used to cover the tie with big curls cascading down her back.  She had her make-up done a little bolder with a smoky eye, deep red blush, and deep red lipstick.  Her manicure and pedicure were done in a deep red as well.  After we were done, we went home and slipped into our dresses.  Mine was a blue A-line dress with a sweetheart neckline.  The bodice was jeweled and skimmed my torso to my hips where it flared out into a full skirt with a satin base and a see-through chiffon overlay.  Rachel's dress was a strapless red form fitting mermaid style dress made out of satin with a see-through chiffon overlay.  When the guys arrived in there tuxes if it wasn't for the fact that Noah's tie was blue and Lee's tie was red they would of matched.

The Flynn boys got us a limo and helped us into the car after the customary photo's were taken and the exchange of the corsages and buttoners.  We arrive at the ballroom and walk in holding on to each other.  The first thing we do is take our pictures before we end up dancing and messing up our hair and make-up.  We took six pictures total that night.   First, it was the individual couples, a group couple picture of the four of us, one of the Flynn boys, one of me and Rachel, one of Lee and me and one of us with all our friends.  We had a blast.  Eventually, we end up going to the dance floor and lean my head on Noah's shoulder during a slow dance and hear him whisper how much he loves me.  Just as everyone talks about taking off to Tuppen's for a party Noah whispers in my ear, he had rented a room for us.  We tell Tuppen we couldn't make it to the party and excuse ourselves.  As we get to the room, we are giggling and kissing every few feet.  When we finally get to the room and enter Noah looks down at me "all I am expecting tonight is to be alone with you and hold you.  Nothing else has to happen.  All I expect tonight is to fall asleep holding you in my arms."  I smile up at him and realize just being with him is enough.