LOVE MAKING

CAUTION THIS SCENE WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT.  I WILL TRY TO KEEP ANY FACTS TO HELP MOVE THE STORY ALONG OUT.  SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS OR FEEL UNCONFORTABLE OR ARE UNDERAGE PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

He looks down at me and asks "are you sure" I say "yes, Noah" I pull him down and our lips meet again. He sweeps his tongue along my lips and I open them to invite him in. I feel his hands drag down my side to the bottom of my shirt. He pauses again and looks into my eyes and I smile up at him and sit up to allow him to pull off my shirt. As I lay back down I hear a growl coming from him as his eyes sweep from my waist to my face. "Damn, Shelly you are so beautiful. He places kisses along my neck and slowly working his way down. I feel his hands snake around behind me and next thing I know my bra is flying though the air. One of his hands clasp my breast and starts to pinch my nipple. I sigh "oh, Noah...yes" I feel his smile as he brings his mouth to my other breast before he wraps his lips around the nipple flicking it with his tongue and lightly running his teeth across it. He continues to suckle one breast while his other hand starts to travel down I grasp his hair urging him on just to have him switch breasts and lavishing the second with the same ministrations. He kisses his way back up to my mouth and gives me another kiss that pulls a moan from my lips. I reach down and pull off his shirt bearing his gorgeous torso to me where I lean forward and dust it with kisses. He gently pushes me down and says "No, Shelly this is about me worshiping you and what you are giving me tonight." He starts to kiss down my body again. When he reaches my waist band he pulls off my shorts and panties exposing me to his heated glare. I feel his lips travel up my thigh and I feel his tongue flick out against my most intimate spot just to go to my other thigh kissing it as well. I feel him inch up and then I feel his mouth back to my wet folds and he starts licking and sucking me. I burry my hands in his hair arching against him. Calling his name as I feel every muscle in my body tense to a final release where I scream his name to the silence around us. He crawls back up my body smiling. I look at him and ask "is that it" He shakes his head no and reply's "that is just the beginning." He starts to kiss me again this time deeper. He wraps his arms around me and rolls over pulling me on top of him. I lean down and start kissing him and realize I am starting to feel an ache between my legs. I squirm and realize that it helped release the ache and the look that crossed Noah's eyes tells me I have done something right. I lean down and kiss him and move my hips against him. All of a sudden he flips me over stands up and removes the rest of his clothes. I stare at him and smile. He lays back against me and let's his hand travel down to touch me again. I feel him slide a finger inside me and I moan again. He whispers in my ear "this is just to get you ready for me." Eventually he holds himself above me and holds out a condom and asks "want me to teach you how to put this on." I smile and say "well, they showed us in health class" I lean close to him and grasp him in my hand while pinching the end of the condom I slip it on him and feel him shudder. He starts to kiss me again slowly taking me back down to the bed.  As we lay on the bed he stares in my eyes again before I feel the tip of him teasing my entrance.  As he slowly starts to push in I let my eyes close and I hear him say "don't I want to see your eyes this first time please Shelly baby.  I need to know this is what you want."  I smile and open my eyes staring into his.  He slowly pushes in and out.  With each thrust in he pushes more of himself inside me.  When I feel his hips against mine I smile up at him and as he begins to move again I wrap my legs around his waist.  I feel him thrusting faster and harder.  I gasp his name and I hear mine leave his lips with each thrust.  As we both reach that explosion we cry out each others name together.  He collapses next to me and pulls me into his arms.  He whispers "damn Shelly, that was amazing.  I love you"  I grin and say "yes it was Noah and I love you too"  I cuddle up to him resting my head on his chest.  

I woke up wrapped in Noah's arms. With my head resting on his chest.  I glance up to find him watching me.  I smile and say "how long have you been up" "oh, a while.  I just wanted to be the first person you saw this morning.  How are you feeling."  "a little sore but good."  I grin up at him and kiss his jaw.  He pulls me up and kisses me deep.  I pull him closer to deepen the kiss.  Next thing I know he has rolled us over so he is laying across my body.  I can feel his arousal against my thigh.  I smile up at him and nip his ear.  He growls in my ear "hmm, I think I like this side of you..."