KILLING LEE

I get downstairs and Noah is sitting at the kitchen table, and he looks horrified.  All I hear my dad say is "I am glad about that."  I grab a piece of toast and run outside behind Noah, and he looks down at my skirt and shakes his head and says "after that conversation I wish you hadn't worn a skirt."  I look at him as he climbs on and hands me my helmet helping put it on before helping climb on behind him.  Just as he finishes strapping his helmet on, he says "your dad figured out Lee's jokes last night before bed." and kick starts his bike as we head off to school.  I bury my head in Noah's back and groan.

Once at school I storm up to Lee and give him a good old Gibbs slap.  He yell's "hey what was that for." before I could answer him Noah says "the little conversation Max had with me this morning about what happened at the beach house."  Lee gulps and says "sorry guys I didn't know."  all of a sudden my phone pings and I look down at it and notice it is a text from June and groans.  Noah looks at me and raises an eyebrow, and I show him the message.  He says great, and he gives Lee another smack upside the head.  "now, what was that for."  "mom just figured it out asshat.  She wants to talk to Elle and me today after school."  I look at him "you are so dead.  You are so lucky that taking you down means I take Rachel down."  I turn and walk off.

After Noah and I arrive at his house, I walk in holding Noah's hand hoping that June isn't home.  As soon as she hears the door close, we hear "if that is you and Noah Elle, please come in here."  We walk into her study, and she tells Noah to wait outside she needs to ask me something first.  I nod and closes the door.  June asks motions for me to sit down and I gulp.  "don't worry sweetheart you are not in trouble.  I am talking to you because your father is a little embarrassed about broaching this subject with you ok" "yes, June Ok"  "Look there is no easy way to put this, so I am just going to ask you.  Did my son pressure you?"  I look at June and say "Just the opposite June.  He made sure every step of the way I was ready for us to take our relationship further."  "ok, good I am sorry it took me a while to figure it out, but this morning it kept going round and round in my head why would Lee say Pop a cherry in my mouth. Then it hit me.  Next thing I thought including your dad was that you felt pressured because of Noah's reputation.  So, you didn't right."  "Yes, June.  He told several girls, ls that insinuated that he wasn't going to get that from me because of innocence and he told them that he was willing to wait until we were married."  "ok now let me call him in."  She gets up and opens the door and asks him to come in.  He sits in the chair next to me grabs my hands, and before his mom could say anything, he says "Mom, one I did not pressure her.  Even now if she says she wants to wait I will wait just because it has happened doesn't mean I expect it again. Two, we used protection mom.  I had this conversation with Max this morning."  She nods her head and says "Ok, I take it you two know what you're doing we don't necessarily condone it you two are far too young, but I am glad you are safe and responsible. now get."  We get up and run out the door and to Noah's room.  Noah looks at me and says "my lil' bro is so dead."  "Yes, payback is a bitch."  I giggle, and Noah looks at me "I have stage one."  I ran to Lee's room and pulled out a picture of him standing in a pair of shorts with his hands in the air trying to show off his muscles or lack there of and kissing one arm I take a picture of it then.  I grab my swimming suit and send Noah to change and change into my suit since I can hear Lee outside by the pool.  I then compose the twitter post with the picture and the #rulenumhbertwotwin #leeflyn #flynnN I wait until Noah comes outside before I hit send.  Rachel checks her phone and starts laughing so hard she nearly falls off the lounger she is laying on.  Lee jumps out of the pool grabs his phone and says "hey come on Shelly why would you do that." before I could answer Rachel says "you so should have kept your mouth shut at dinner yesterday."