3

So I decided I'm going to give a shoutout to anyone who comments or votes so here they are!

McurrentA5
BrookeMacDonald5
NewtMas927

Thank you all and if you would like a shoutout comment, vote and follow! Byeeee

"Hey Greenie, need some help getting down?"
I froze. Oh dear God no someone found me! Whoever it is they are going to rape and kill me! Oh No Oh No this isn't happening! I looked down to see a boy around 17, staring up at me. He had dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes. He was tall and skinny but he was muscular.
"We ain't gonna bloody hurt ya."
He had a British accent. It was only now that I realized that, I have never heard my voice, that I can remember of course.
"You coming down or should I come up?"
I just continued to stare. I don't know what else to do?! Don't think I'm and awkward freak who won't even speak. Okay that's exactly what I am. Also that rhymed. I'm just Rhyming for a dime. Okay I should stop thinking and start paying attention. I want to speak, say anything, even better, get him to say something, explain.
"ALBYYY!SHE'S OVER HEREE!"
those words made me jump out of my thoughts and back to reality. I climbed a few branches higher, knowing more people were coming. In less than a moment, the whole fucking glade was surrounding the tree i was hiding in, people talked about me below.
"Why is there a girl?"
"is she hot?"
"I call dibs!"
"we should banish her."
"feed her to the grievers, even better, throw her off the cliff!"
"why the shuck is there a girl?"
"SLIM IT! Good god when do you learn?!" Alby interrupted the crowd. then he spoke again.
"She doesn't seem dangerous, she hasn't tried to hurt anyone, and she's scared, worse than all of you, even chuck. So no, we will not banish her. she will live with us and she will become one of us." Then he looked back up at me and spoke, this time, much calmer, though there was a hint of desperation in his voice.
"Only if you trust us."