11

I sat on my bed and stared out the small window. It was a nice room considering the builders made it and had no previous knowledge on this subject. Today has been a long day. I thought. I should probably get some sleep. But how can I sleep?! I don't know these people, what if they try to do something in the middle of the night? You know what, just forget, I need sleep! I'm too tired to fight back right now. I probably should've eaten, too late for that now. Just then I heard a gentle knock at the door. I knew who it was, and I wasn't looking forward to talking to him. But I knew that the future conversation is inevitable, so I might as well get it over with.
Another knock at the door. I don't want to talk but I don't want to be rude and not talk. Ya know what, who cares?! I'm not talking right now.
The wooden door slowly swung open, filling the silent room with a small creaking noise from the hinges. I was still sitting on my bed, staring out the window, lost in thought. A few shuffling footsteps and then the door closed. I knew it was Newt, who else would it be, Alby? Wanting to talk about an incident that happened with Newt?  Yeah... I don't think so.

I heard Newt walk over to the bed and sit down next to me. We both stared out the window for a few minutes, the bonfire was still going, casting a glow on our faces. After what seemed like an eternity Newt spoke softly and he sounded embarrassed.
"I'm sorry."
He said, still staring out the window. I knew both our faces were red, but you couldn't tell with the orange cast upon us. Then, surprising myself, I spoke, more like whispered, yeah I whispered.
"It's Okay."
We still stared out the window together. Then he spoke.
"Did you remeber your name?"
He asked, turning to look at me but for only a second. I nodded. His facial expressions changed to excitment and anxiousness.
"Well what is it??"
He urgently asked.
"August."
I whispered. He smiled. God he is so beautiful, how could anyone be this hot??
"That's a beautiful name"
He said. I was screaming on the inside! I can't believe this! He thinks my name is beautiful!
We continued to stare out the window, and for the first time today, I felt happy, I felt like everything was going to be alright, I felt...Safe...