7

So I decided I'm going to give a shoutout to anyone who comments or votes so here they are!

McurrentA5
BrookeMacDonald5
NewtMas927

Thank you all and if you would like a shoutout comment, vote and follow! Byeeee

"I can let you borrow some of mine"
Newt left the room, giving me some time to adjust. The room was small, but very nice. A dresser was on one wall, across from my bed with a window above it. The door was on another wall all by itself. I stared at the window, taking in all the hard work the gladers had done. All these years, never finding a way out. They sure know how to hold hope. Creaking by the doorframe made my head turn, just to see Newt holding a towel, sweatshirt and sweatpants. He looked a little uncomfortable and embarrassed, but I find that cute. Dammit August! Watch yourself!

We walked to another part of the glade to the bathrooms and showers. I hugged the towel and clothes to my chest, fearing that someone might take them, then I won't have clothes. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but that's where my mind goes.
We walked through a large wooden building to reveal showers. There were about 20 of them down the hallway. Curtains hung to give the gladers some sort of privacy, obviously not enough.
"So uh... I guess I'll sit out here and uh... you go...shower...while I sit here...while you shower."
Newt said while rubbing the back of his neck.
"I already said that. Sorry."
He said with an awkward smile and chuckle. I didn't want to make him feel embarrassed so I spoke.
"It's fine."
He stopped rubbing his neck and looked up, smiling.
"Ok so here is the hook for the towel, there isn't temperature control here, but the other gladers haven't taken showers yet so you get all the hot water. Don't use all of it though because we don't want Gally hating you more than he already does."
I nodded and stepped into the stall. I heard Newt sit down on the ground outside the curtain. After I undressed I turned on the shower letting the hot water wash my worries away and, for a moment, forget everything. After that I dried off and got dressed. I opened to curtain to see Newt, looking down, clearly embarrassed. What's going on?
"So umm..."
Newt spoke.
"Look behind you."
I look behind me to see the curtain that I closed. Ok it's closed what's the big deal? Oh. OH. OH MY GOD! IT'S TRANSPARENT! I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE FOR A DAY AND A GUY HAS ALREADY SEEN ME NAKED!!!